d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Yesterday a friend invited me to play Badminton and i said yes, so we played. We didn't have a serious play because we were talking and laughing while we were playing.haha! I miss Gibba so much. We only played for i think about 5minutes then we stopped. We were waiting for Vina to arrive but she didn't because she's still practicing with the Music team. We had the chance to walk and talk. We laughed so hard and we didn't felt that it was raining until i told her, look, I'm wet! So we decided to stay inside our house and we talked there. We were seriously talking about some stuffs. I super duper miss them! All my childhood friends and all those who witnessed how crazy i was. I'm still crazy but i think I'm a bit crazier before. What do you think?!haha. She went home at around 7:45pm i think. I wanna see her again!!:] I missed you friend.:]
Yesterday was also the eviction night. So it's between Robi and Rona. My bet was of course Robi. Rona was evicted and im not happy. Im more of a Robi fan so i think im quite happy about what happened. I'll be happier if Nicole or Valerie was evicted. Anyway, i still do love Rona. I love her strong attitude and her fighting spirit. I love the way she deals with things and she knows how to discipline herself.
I also blogged about my Mom's enemy. I was acting like a Christian..NOT! I'm so disappointed about it. I'm sorry forgive me Lord. I just don't know how to control myself whenever I'm mad. Teach me how to. :|:|
Sunday.
Okayyy. Today's Sunday!! Go to church!!:] I was really blessed about Pastor Jun's message and really blessed because the worship team was GREAT!!It was AWESOME! I loved everything today. I received God once more in life my life because this past few days i felt like i was apart from him. I thank him because he is the God of chances. He doesnt only give second chance but he gives third, fourth...chance. I thank you God for always being there. I thank you for your continued love and care for me. Use me to be an instrument. The pianist was great!! He was playing with two organ and he's song leading. I can see God in his life. May God continue to bless him more. He always make me feel closer to God everytime he song leads. As long as i wanted to attend the Hillsong concert tomorrow, i can't because it's too late and i dont have tickets. Anyway, i felt like i was on a concert this morning because the Worship team was great!!:] GLORY TO GOD! I can imagine him dancing too!:]
Im also excited about the Tea party!:] It will be on Tuesday!! See ypou Tricz and Jean.:]
okayy this is nuff.See you again!:]TOODLES!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
AWESOME.
Sunday, May 25, 2008 ( 6:05 PM )
Yesterday a friend invited me to play Badminton and i said yes, so we played. We didn't have a serious play because we were talking and laughing while we were playing.haha! I miss Gibba so much. We only played for i think about 5minutes then we stopped. We were waiting for Vina to arrive but she didn't because she's still practicing with the Music team. We had the chance to walk and talk. We laughed so hard and we didn't felt that it was raining until i told her, look, I'm wet! So we decided to stay inside our house and we talked there. We were seriously talking about some stuffs. I super duper miss them! All my childhood friends and all those who witnessed how crazy i was. I'm still crazy but i think I'm a bit crazier before. What do you think?!haha. She went home at around 7:45pm i think. I wanna see her again!!:] I missed you friend.:]
Yesterday was also the eviction night. So it's between Robi and Rona. My bet was of course Robi. Rona was evicted and im not happy. Im more of a Robi fan so i think im quite happy about what happened. I'll be happier if Nicole or Valerie was evicted. Anyway, i still do love Rona. I love her strong attitude and her fighting spirit. I love the way she deals with things and she knows how to discipline herself.
I also blogged about my Mom's enemy. I was acting like a Christian..NOT! I'm so disappointed about it. I'm sorry forgive me Lord. I just don't know how to control myself whenever I'm mad. Teach me how to. :|:|
Sunday.
Okayyy. Today's Sunday!! Go to church!!:] I was really blessed about Pastor Jun's message and really blessed because the worship team was GREAT!!It was AWESOME! I loved everything today. I received God once more in life my life because this past few days i felt like i was apart from him. I thank him because he is the God of chances. He doesnt only give second chance but he gives third, fourth...chance. I thank you God for always being there. I thank you for your continued love and care for me. Use me to be an instrument. The pianist was great!! He was playing with two organ and he's song leading. I can see God in his life. May God continue to bless him more. He always make me feel closer to God everytime he song leads. As long as i wanted to attend the Hillsong concert tomorrow, i can't because it's too late and i dont have tickets. Anyway, i felt like i was on a concert this morning because the Worship team was great!!:] GLORY TO GOD! I can imagine him dancing too!:]
Im also excited about the Tea party!:] It will be on Tuesday!! See ypou Tricz and Jean.:]
okayy this is nuff.See you again!:]TOODLES!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥