d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Hello! The princess is back!:] I just want to share a story. This story excites me,it's from the book entitled as "CAPTIVATING". A very nice book, I must say. It is written by John and Stasi Eldredge. The story goes like this:
"My parents named me after St. Anastasia, a woman martyred for her faith in the fifth century, so that every week during mass, my name would be read aloud when certain saints were commemorated. That's why Stasi is spelled so weirdly. Take of the "ANA" at the beginning and the "a" at the end, and Stasi is what you get. I love it. And there's a deeper reason. I learned about Anastasia while in elementary school. Not St. Anastasia...but a princess. The youngest daughter of the last czar or Russia, Anastasia was rumored to have escaped the assassins who murdered the rest of her family. She was a young girl when her family was executed, and it was said that she was still alive, somewhere out there in the world, incognito. A true princess in disguise.
Women claimed to be her. One woman in particular was nearly convincing. Still, Anastasia remained a mystery--a princess lost unto this world, hidden but true. I was intrigued and enamored by Princess Anastasia. I began to read everything I could get my hands on about Russian history. For a reason I could not explain, I felt a kinship with this mysterious princess, a connection to her. I wasn't pretending I was her, but still..something deep in my heart whispered that I, too, was more than met the eye. Perhaps I, too, was in disguise. My heart quickened at the thought of being woman who was once true a princess."
That's Stasi's story. See?! Isn't amazing?! That girls feels the same way the other does?! That everyone feels that they are princesses but somehow, maybe, not treated as one.
Here's my story.
I've been the only girl in the family and they treated me as their little princess. I was part of the royalty. My dad doesn't want to see me sad. When he see me cry, ask him, what is he doing. I know in my heart, he's crying too. I was a princess and until now, i know that i am a princess. My parents treated me like a princess. I wasn't really thirsty of love. My parents love me dearly and so God too. Almost everyone asks me, "are you kidding?!you dont have a boy friend?!" YEAH. I am not kidding. I told you that i wasn't really that thirsty of love.
I saw this phrase in the book Captivating: "And if her father has not been there for her, she is starving for love, and she'll give herself to boys in the hope of finding it." Yeah, that's true. Well, im not saying that having a boyfriend is bad. But i just want to point this up. See those young girls who experience early relationships, all of them is starving for love and almost everyone believed that they can find it in their boys. No. If you think that you are not loved, c'mon. You are. God loves you. He loves you so much. So there's no reason to tell that you are not loved because you are.:]
so Smile!Remember that you too is part of the royalty. You're also a princess. You are loved.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 ( 4:14 PM )
Hello! The princess is back!:] I just want to share a story. This story excites me,it's from the book entitled as "CAPTIVATING". A very nice book, I must say. It is written by John and Stasi Eldredge. The story goes like this:
"My parents named me after St. Anastasia, a woman martyred for her faith in the fifth century, so that every week during mass, my name would be read aloud when certain saints were commemorated. That's why Stasi is spelled so weirdly. Take of the "ANA" at the beginning and the "a" at the end, and Stasi is what you get. I love it. And there's a deeper reason. I learned about Anastasia while in elementary school. Not St. Anastasia...but a princess. The youngest daughter of the last czar or Russia, Anastasia was rumored to have escaped the assassins who murdered the rest of her family. She was a young girl when her family was executed, and it was said that she was still alive, somewhere out there in the world, incognito. A true princess in disguise.
Women claimed to be her. One woman in particular was nearly convincing. Still, Anastasia remained a mystery--a princess lost unto this world, hidden but true. I was intrigued and enamored by Princess Anastasia. I began to read everything I could get my hands on about Russian history. For a reason I could not explain, I felt a kinship with this mysterious princess, a connection to her. I wasn't pretending I was her, but still..something deep in my heart whispered that I, too, was more than met the eye. Perhaps I, too, was in disguise. My heart quickened at the thought of being woman who was once true a princess."
That's Stasi's story. See?! Isn't amazing?! That girls feels the same way the other does?! That everyone feels that they are princesses but somehow, maybe, not treated as one.
Here's my story.
I've been the only girl in the family and they treated me as their little princess. I was part of the royalty. My dad doesn't want to see me sad. When he see me cry, ask him, what is he doing. I know in my heart, he's crying too. I was a princess and until now, i know that i am a princess. My parents treated me like a princess. I wasn't really thirsty of love. My parents love me dearly and so God too. Almost everyone asks me, "are you kidding?!you dont have a boy friend?!" YEAH. I am not kidding. I told you that i wasn't really that thirsty of love.
I saw this phrase in the book Captivating: "And if her father has not been there for her, she is starving for love, and she'll give herself to boys in the hope of finding it." Yeah, that's true. Well, im not saying that having a boyfriend is bad. But i just want to point this up. See those young girls who experience early relationships, all of them is starving for love and almost everyone believed that they can find it in their boys. No. If you think that you are not loved, c'mon. You are. God loves you. He loves you so much. So there's no reason to tell that you are not loved because you are.:]
so Smile!Remember that you too is part of the royalty. You're also a princess. You are loved.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥