d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I don't know how to start this blog. This morning my mom told me that her copycat enemy copied her dress again.Oh well. My mom is known as the kind hearted lady and a very helpful citizen here in our subdivision. I even remembered how famous she was. One morning when i woke up there are lots, maybe 4 residents here in our subdivision went to visit my mom and i was telling her that our house was like a "customer service" that morning. As a daughter i am very thankful to have a mom like her. Until one time, a neighborhood got jealous on how famous she was and started to treat her with no respect at all. Knowing my mom, she may have this good heart to help but she also have this "evil" heart at times when i am being bullied or someone she loves is being bullied. This copycat slash weird slash trying hard enemy of hers is starting to act like an idiot. There will be times that she will make "parining" to my mom. I hate her for that. The truth is i am also her enemy since she's fighting with my mom. She tries to copy everything that mom does and he always fail to get the heart of those people who loves my mom. There was a time that she bought a tube like my mom. I know how to classify things from the bazaar or known as tiangge here. My mom's "tube dress" was from BAYO. This girl who was known to be a copycat also bought a tube-dress like mom's but different color. She bought a neon yellow color. I was making parinig that time too. I told my mom. Mom, i know that your tube dress was from BAYO and hers was from BAYOng. haha!! MEAN ME. So dont you ever dare to get into a fight with someone i love and treasure. My message to to that poor slash copycat slash weird slash trying hard enemy of my mom is this: hey you, thank you for being such a great fan of my mom. Thank you for copying everything that she does and have. I just want to let you know that you're making my mom more famous. If you wanna copy my mom's real style then go! Just make sure that you buy those stuffs from where my mom got it too. Dont be so baduy and dont you ever wear that big yellow neon headband matching your tube dress from BAYOng. THAT'S SOO BADUY, im telling you. My mom's a fashionista so be one, okay?! I just hope that you will suceed next time. The sucess that you've never felt. Im so sorry for being this MEAN to you. Just remember that you're fighting with a women who has this captivating heart to almost everyone.:] THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FAN. I love you for that!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
I love my mom:]
Saturday, May 24, 2008 ( 5:13 PM )
I don't know how to start this blog. This morning my mom told me that her copycat enemy copied her dress again.Oh well. My mom is known as the kind hearted lady and a very helpful citizen here in our subdivision. I even remembered how famous she was. One morning when i woke up there are lots, maybe 4 residents here in our subdivision went to visit my mom and i was telling her that our house was like a "customer service" that morning. As a daughter i am very thankful to have a mom like her. Until one time, a neighborhood got jealous on how famous she was and started to treat her with no respect at all. Knowing my mom, she may have this good heart to help but she also have this "evil" heart at times when i am being bullied or someone she loves is being bullied. This copycat slash weird slash trying hard enemy of hers is starting to act like an idiot. There will be times that she will make "parining" to my mom. I hate her for that. The truth is i am also her enemy since she's fighting with my mom. She tries to copy everything that mom does and he always fail to get the heart of those people who loves my mom. There was a time that she bought a tube like my mom. I know how to classify things from the bazaar or known as tiangge here. My mom's "tube dress" was from BAYO. This girl who was known to be a copycat also bought a tube-dress like mom's but different color. She bought a neon yellow color. I was making parinig that time too. I told my mom. Mom, i know that your tube dress was from BAYO and hers was from BAYOng. haha!! MEAN ME. So dont you ever dare to get into a fight with someone i love and treasure. My message to to that poor slash copycat slash weird slash trying hard enemy of my mom is this: hey you, thank you for being such a great fan of my mom. Thank you for copying everything that she does and have. I just want to let you know that you're making my mom more famous. If you wanna copy my mom's real style then go! Just make sure that you buy those stuffs from where my mom got it too. Dont be so baduy and dont you ever wear that big yellow neon headband matching your tube dress from BAYOng. THAT'S SOO BADUY, im telling you. My mom's a fashionista so be one, okay?! I just hope that you will suceed next time. The sucess that you've never felt. Im so sorry for being this MEAN to you. Just remember that you're fighting with a women who has this captivating heart to almost everyone.:] THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FAN. I love you for that!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥