d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Im enjoying my girl now. Im loving it.
Valerie was evicted last night. Im happy!:] Robi's safe again! I hope this time, he wont be nominated. Please dont nominate Robi!;]
Ohh, im missing a lot right now.
First,
My dad:] I wont post his picture here because he doesnt want to see his pictures everywhere.haha!:] Dad, i miss you and your craziness!:] Love you!:]]
Second,
My cousins. I miss their random questions about me. I miss it when they want to bring me somewhere i dont know. I miss eating streetfoods with them! :]]Love you cousins! ALL OF YOU:]
Third,
My bitch ass love Rhia!:]]
BEZZ, i miss you so much. I hope you would be able to find time to visit the Philippines and of course, ME:] You should come back here and teach me some stuffs. I wanna have a photo shoot with you! Love you!:]

Fourth,
My crazy sister Ella J!:] I miss you sis!!:] Im not missing your craziness though.haha! I know that stuff doesn't have what you call "vacation". You're always crazy! Be good!:] I love you! See you on June 10!:]
Fifth,
I miss you Candice ken!:] Suuper. All our camera moments!! Hope to see you soon!:] Will you join me and Cami on the first week of June?! Were going to school!:]
Sixth,
I miss Camille baybeh!:] I miss singing songs with you. See you on the first week of June! Is Ella joining?!
Seventh,
I miss Anet bitch!Heyyy you!:] You're not texting me. And you're not updating me.HHMF. Where are you?! I miss you!:] Call me and text me!:]GO!:]
Eighth,
I miss Ella ney!! Heyyy, you now thin?! I know that the answer is: N-O!haha:)) Miss you!!:]
Ninth,
Kate!! I miss you and your house!haha:]] Your dogs too! When are we going out?!TEXT ME.:]
Tenth,
I miss my JA1 family:] You always have a very special place in my heart! Be good!! God bless everyone!:]

Eleventh,
My dyamante family!:]
I miss you guys. Im still not over the swimming thing.haha!;]] That boy scared me a lot!REALLY.

AND I MISS YOU!!
YES, YOU!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
I miss you:]
Thursday, May 29, 2008 ( 10:11 AM )
Im enjoying my girl now. Im loving it.
Valerie was evicted last night. Im happy!:] Robi's safe again! I hope this time, he wont be nominated. Please dont nominate Robi!;]
Ohh, im missing a lot right now.
First,
My dad:] I wont post his picture here because he doesnt want to see his pictures everywhere.haha!:] Dad, i miss you and your craziness!:] Love you!:]]
Second,
My cousins. I miss their random questions about me. I miss it when they want to bring me somewhere i dont know. I miss eating streetfoods with them! :]]Love you cousins! ALL OF YOU:]
Third,
My bitch ass love Rhia!:]]
BEZZ, i miss you so much. I hope you would be able to find time to visit the Philippines and of course, ME:] You should come back here and teach me some stuffs. I wanna have a photo shoot with you! Love you!:]

Fourth,
My crazy sister Ella J!:] I miss you sis!!:] Im not missing your craziness though.haha! I know that stuff doesn't have what you call "vacation". You're always crazy! Be good!:] I love you! See you on June 10!:]

Fifth,
I miss you Candice ken!:] Suuper. All our camera moments!! Hope to see you soon!:] Will you join me and Cami on the first week of June?! Were going to school!:]

Sixth,
I miss Camille baybeh!:] I miss singing songs with you. See you on the first week of June! Is Ella joining?!

Seventh,
I miss Anet bitch!Heyyy you!:] You're not texting me. And you're not updating me.HHMF. Where are you?! I miss you!:] Call me and text me!:]GO!:]

Eighth,
I miss Ella ney!! Heyyy, you now thin?! I know that the answer is: N-O!haha:)) Miss you!!:]
Ninth,
Kate!! I miss you and your house!haha:]] Your dogs too! When are we going out?!TEXT ME.:]
Tenth,
I miss my JA1 family:] You always have a very special place in my heart! Be good!! God bless everyone!:]

Eleventh,
My dyamante family!:]
I miss you guys. Im still not over the swimming thing.haha!;]] That boy scared me a lot!REALLY.

AND I MISS YOU!!
YES, YOU!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥

