d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
The tea party was a blast! I love it. I learned a lot. I hope that we'll be having more.;] Oh by the way, i want to invite you to the next talk it is entitled as : Goodbye heartbreak. This is open for all singles and youth out there. It will be on June 7. Everyone's welcome. It will be held at the Victory Center[Festival Mall,4th floor].
I was really excited about the tea party to the point that i got dressed up at i think 2:30 pm. I know, the party statrs at 5pm. haha!;]] I was even bugging Tricz and Jean and telling them to go at the center as early as 4pm. I left home by 4 and i think i arrived there and it was 4: 30 pm already. I texted Tricz and asked them where are they. She told me that they're at the Restroom.haha!:]] We had a picture taking.haha!!;]] Then we saw Jean coming and we decided to took pictures.haha!:]]Sorry Jean;]
We entered the room and we have the table numbers, the sad thing about it was we were separated from each other. Anyway, the table mates was: Gem, Faye, Allia, Cess and Ate oh my i forgot. Since Tricz was the only girl at table number one Kisha asked her if she wants to transfer to our table and she said YES. So yay! Tricz is my table mate!haha:]] We start the event with a prayer, of course. The prayer was led by Ate Jo. After that Ate Chrina let us eat the pastries and drink the tea first. Then after that some girls gave their life testimonies. Ate Chrina was the first one. Here are some words that i remember: " Perfect love comes only from God. Only God can love me the way he does." Kisha was the second one, she has a very interesting story. Im not telling it here, this is not her blog anyway.HAHA.:]] Here are some words that i can remember: " There is this something that makes me want to have..They're contented with their lives". After that, Ms. Malou and Ms. Liza taught us how to act properly. I learned a lot from them. Ate Abby's next. She shared her testimony. Another interesting story. Here are some words: " Im the only girl in the family that's why I've been treated as their princess. I've been known as the achiever and im always proud that i graduated as a Valedictorian. But being good academically doesn't really make me happy. I want to be known differently, not for how good i am in academics. I've found real happiness only from God. God loves us no matter how high or how low our grades were. Ms. Len was the last to share. She told us that we were PRINCESSES and we should act accordingly. She wants us to bring home these things: first, YOU ARE A PRINCESS, your dad is the king of all Nations. Second, we have a role to play.
I really learned a lot from them. It's just that im too lazy to type everything here. If you want, you can talk to me.:] After the Party, me and my girls went around Festi. Then we all decided to go home. I was really tired to the point that i wasnt able to watch PBB and slept without putting my pillows beside me. I slept without pillows because i forgot to place them where they should be placed. HAHA.
Im looking forward for more girl talk.:] And i hope to see you there too!:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Im a princess.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 ( 10:58 AM )
The tea party was a blast! I love it. I learned a lot. I hope that we'll be having more.;] Oh by the way, i want to invite you to the next talk it is entitled as : Goodbye heartbreak. This is open for all singles and youth out there. It will be on June 7. Everyone's welcome. It will be held at the Victory Center[Festival Mall,4th floor].
I was really excited about the tea party to the point that i got dressed up at i think 2:30 pm. I know, the party statrs at 5pm. haha!;]] I was even bugging Tricz and Jean and telling them to go at the center as early as 4pm. I left home by 4 and i think i arrived there and it was 4: 30 pm already. I texted Tricz and asked them where are they. She told me that they're at the Restroom.haha!:]] We had a picture taking.haha!!;]] Then we saw Jean coming and we decided to took pictures.haha!:]]Sorry Jean;]
We entered the room and we have the table numbers, the sad thing about it was we were separated from each other. Anyway, the table mates was: Gem, Faye, Allia, Cess and Ate oh my i forgot. Since Tricz was the only girl at table number one Kisha asked her if she wants to transfer to our table and she said YES. So yay! Tricz is my table mate!haha:]] We start the event with a prayer, of course. The prayer was led by Ate Jo. After that Ate Chrina let us eat the pastries and drink the tea first. Then after that some girls gave their life testimonies. Ate Chrina was the first one. Here are some words that i remember: " Perfect love comes only from God. Only God can love me the way he does." Kisha was the second one, she has a very interesting story. Im not telling it here, this is not her blog anyway.HAHA.:]] Here are some words that i can remember: " There is this something that makes me want to have..They're contented with their lives". After that, Ms. Malou and Ms. Liza taught us how to act properly. I learned a lot from them. Ate Abby's next. She shared her testimony. Another interesting story. Here are some words: " Im the only girl in the family that's why I've been treated as their princess. I've been known as the achiever and im always proud that i graduated as a Valedictorian. But being good academically doesn't really make me happy. I want to be known differently, not for how good i am in academics. I've found real happiness only from God. God loves us no matter how high or how low our grades were. Ms. Len was the last to share. She told us that we were PRINCESSES and we should act accordingly. She wants us to bring home these things: first, YOU ARE A PRINCESS, your dad is the king of all Nations. Second, we have a role to play.
I really learned a lot from them. It's just that im too lazy to type everything here. If you want, you can talk to me.:] After the Party, me and my girls went around Festi. Then we all decided to go home. I was really tired to the point that i wasnt able to watch PBB and slept without putting my pillows beside me. I slept without pillows because i forgot to place them where they should be placed. HAHA.
Im looking forward for more girl talk.:] And i hope to see you there too!:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pastries and the tea[s] over there!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥