d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Last night, i was watching PBB TEEN EDITION PLUS. You know that i love this show. If you dont please show some respect, just respect me and my opinion. Remember that you are here in my site so i have the right. Last night was the nomination night. Robi was nominated again, so to all the Robi fans there, we have till Wednesday to vote! I hope that Valerie will be evicted this time. Whatever happens, im still a Robi fan!YOU GO ROBI!:]
Today's May 26 so i still have 15 days to enjoy my vacation. Today, we went to SM Molino, my mom was the only one who went out of the car because i stayed at the car. Im really not in the mood to go to the mall my mom just dragged me because she needs to buy something. We also went to the hospital because mom needs a second opinon. Unfortunately, the doctor wasn't there because she's spending her vacation somewhere. We also went to Molino Wet and Dry Market. After that we went home. Oh by the way, tomorrow's May 27 and we have a TEA PARTY!!hurraaah. Im so excited. I was laughing because i asked them about the color of the dress that they're going to wear. And guess what! We will be wearing the same color and it's BLACK AND WHITE. haha! I was even telling them that i will just wear my red dress so that we wont look like we have a dance number.haha!! You can call us the: zebra girls!haha:)) Im so excited for tomorrow. I cant wait!:]
I also saw lots of Pictures from Campus Harvest '08 and i hate myself for not going there! I know it was great and i dont want to miss it next year! If i'll be joining next year that would be my first Harvest! YIPEE. I just hope that next year i wont have a problem about the transpo thingyy and i just hope that mom would allow me considering that i already have a younger sibling that time! I hope that mom can manage it!haha:)) Mom, allow me please?!:]
Till next time!:]
--nishy♥
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Monday, May 26, 2008 ( 4:13 PM )
Last night, i was watching PBB TEEN EDITION PLUS. You know that i love this show. If you dont please show some respect, just respect me and my opinion. Remember that you are here in my site so i have the right. Last night was the nomination night. Robi was nominated again, so to all the Robi fans there, we have till Wednesday to vote! I hope that Valerie will be evicted this time. Whatever happens, im still a Robi fan!YOU GO ROBI!:]
Today's May 26 so i still have 15 days to enjoy my vacation. Today, we went to SM Molino, my mom was the only one who went out of the car because i stayed at the car. Im really not in the mood to go to the mall my mom just dragged me because she needs to buy something. We also went to the hospital because mom needs a second opinon. Unfortunately, the doctor wasn't there because she's spending her vacation somewhere. We also went to Molino Wet and Dry Market. After that we went home. Oh by the way, tomorrow's May 27 and we have a TEA PARTY!!hurraaah. Im so excited. I was laughing because i asked them about the color of the dress that they're going to wear. And guess what! We will be wearing the same color and it's BLACK AND WHITE. haha! I was even telling them that i will just wear my red dress so that we wont look like we have a dance number.haha!! You can call us the: zebra girls!haha:)) Im so excited for tomorrow. I cant wait!:]
I also saw lots of Pictures from Campus Harvest '08 and i hate myself for not going there! I know it was great and i dont want to miss it next year! If i'll be joining next year that would be my first Harvest! YIPEE. I just hope that next year i wont have a problem about the transpo thingyy and i just hope that mom would allow me considering that i already have a younger sibling that time! I hope that mom can manage it!haha:)) Mom, allow me please?!:]
Till next time!:]
--nishy♥
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥