the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Ohh.i hate it! Tomorrow's another eviction night.I hate it. They nominated Robi again. If you're a Robi fan like me, LET'S VOTE FOR HIM!haha:]] I want Beauty to be evicted rather than Nan.
Anyway, we have a phone!!:]YAY ME. Called lots yesterday, i think i'll be calling Cami later. I wont call Ella J. Their maid is always telling me that she's not there and that.ARGHH. Ella!!Answer the phone please!!Go home!!haha:))
I have nothing more to say, i dont know if i can make it to ENY today.SIGH.
Oh, countdown!!:]
9 more days to go!!:]]
I AM SO EXCITED.
And oh, mom just saw American Idol on TV and I'm looking at it while typing.OHH.I LOVE DAVID COOK!!:]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Put x's beside each thing that's true. Each x that you put is one percent.
[x] my nails are always painted[toenails]
[x] during the summer pretty much the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[x] my favorite toy as a child were barbies
[x] purple is one of my favorites
[x]my favorite color is pink or purple
[x] i did Gymnastics[ i tried.haha!]
[ ] i love skirts
[x] hollister is my favorite place to shop
[x] tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
[x] i love chocolate
[ ] i've never had a real job
TOTAL: 9
[ ] my hair is straightened
[x] i have at least 8 myspace pictures
[x] i usually go shopping once a week
[x] i love to hang out at the mall with friends
[x] i have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[ ] i've gone to a tanning salon
[ ] ive gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[x] i have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[x] i watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[ ] i change my icon weekly
[x] i wear a shower cap
TOTAL: 7
[ ] i would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[x] my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[ ] i wear mascara everyday
[ ] i've been or am on a diet
[x] bathing suits are adorable[yeaaah]
[ ] i dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[x] big sunglasses are cuuute
[x] i have gotten my nails done
[x] i own about 10 purses
[x] MTV is my one of my favorite channels
TOTAL: 6
[ ] all i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
[x] i love to have other girls do my hair
[x] i give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x] hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[ ] carnivals are so fun!!
[x] summer is THE best season
[x] my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[ ] im waiting for my knight in shining armor
[x] musicians are so hott
[ ] you write me a poem and tell me im beautiful and im all yours
TOTAL: 6
[x] i am self-conscious.
[x] i cry sometimes
[ ] my car smells like vanilla
[x] my dishes get washed more then once a week
[ ] i dont do sports
[ ] i HATE to run
[x] i squeal when i am surprised or angry
[x] i eat dried fruit as a snack
[x] i love romance novels
[x] Drew Barrymore is so cute
TOTAL: 7
[x] i dance a lot.
[x] i usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[ ] i only have like 5 billion hair products
[x] i love to get dressed up.
[x] every part of my outfit needs to match
[x] i talk on the phone at least once a day to a few of my friends
[x] i would love to have a photo shoot[OOOOHH.CAMERAAAA.PHOTOSHOOT.COOL!]
[x] price on clothes hardly matters
[ ] i apply lip gloss 50 times a day
[x] i wish i were a model
TOTAL: 8
[ ] i wish i could meet Paris Hilton
[ ] i have been something that was semi slutty on halloween
[ ] i own Uggs
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music
[x] i pop my collar
[ ] i like to be the center of attention
[x] guys with Mohawks are crazy
[x] horses are beautiful
[ ] i'd rather not pay attention in school
[ ] cats are adorable
TOTAL: 3
[ ] i write my own music
[x] i would love to visit Hawaii
[x] Valentine's day is so cute!
[ ] black is for emos
[x] my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
[x] i hate the grunge look of a beard
[x] i love to read gossip magazines
TOTAL: 5
[x] i love to gossip[haha!i miss BRUU]
[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
[x] i love Celine dion
[x] My bubble baths are 2 hr long
[ ] my wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[x] my friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
[x] i like kids
[ ] diet drinks are the best
[ ] im all about being vegetarian
[ ] i refuse to eat at McDonalds
TOTAL: 5
[x] i check my multiply everyday.
[x] i have a lot of jewelry!
[ ] claires has cheap jewelry
[ ] my screen names have x's in them
[x] either one of my multiply names has/had <3/'s>TOTAL: 5
OVERALL: 61%
Vacation or stay home? - vacation!!:]
Nails painted or not? - painted.
Short shorts or Bermudas? - short shorts.
Ice cream sandwiches or ice pops? - ice pops.haha!
Flipflops or Crocs? - Flipflops.
Beach or Swimming pool? - beach
Noodle or Inner tube? -inner tube
Sunny or Cloudy? - Cloudy.
Read a book or Magazine? - magazine
Watermelon or Cantelope? - cantelope
Sleepover or Campout? - sleepover.
Six Flags or Disney? - Disney!
Road trip or Plane ride? - both.
Aviators or Plastic sunglasses? - aviators.hahaha.
Spray tan or Real tan? - real tan.;]
Air conditioner or Fan? - air conditioner
Summer flings or Summer relationship? -summer flings.haha!!
I'm staying home, doing nothing all summer.
Screw that, I'm partying it up!--
Camp, camp, camp, all summer long.--
I hate when it rains in summer.--NO.i love it when it rains.:]]
Summer is my favorite season.--
My birthday's in summer!--kinda part of summer.haha:))my bday is on March 23rd so is that included?!
I like going to the beach, swimming is the best way to cool off.--REALLY!!:]
I only go to the beach to tan.--
Or to look at hot guys and hot lifeguards.--
I don't even like the beach.
I have a pool.--yea.a kiddie pool.haha!!:))
I don't have a pool, but I'm probably going to hog my friends/relatives pool.
I read at least 10 books over the summer.
Are you kidding? All I read is magazines!
I'm going to summer school.--i want a summer workshop.
I have a summer job, and I love it!
I wish I had a summer job, but I'm too lazy to go find one.
I spend half of my day on the computer in summer.
I live for long walks on the beach with my significant other.
I wish I had that significant other!!
Haha, I'm single and lovin' it!
Buying 7 Eleven icees is love.
So are Starbucks frappucinos.
I hate Starbucks.
My favorite place to get ice cream is Baskin Robbins.
I'm going to an amusement park this summer!
arghh.i cant believe that summer's about to end.
i dont want it to end.
OOOHHH.
SUMMER!
I'LL MISS YOU:]
and be happy.