d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
One day me and mom are talking about my dreams. I have a lot of dreams really. Dreaming isn't bad anyway so who cares if i put some of my dreams here and share it to the world. I'll put some because i know that i wont finish this post cause i have a lot of dreams.haha! So here are some dreams[with side comments.haha!]:
-To finish my studies[duh.everybody wants to finish College but only some are fortunate to reach this dream. I do hope that im one of the fortunate ones.
-To be a dermatologist someday. [This is really my dream. To be like Dra. Vicky Belo and Dra. Calayan.]
-To be a nurse. [Sometimes i wanna be a doctor, i want to be a nurse because i can assist everyone like those cute little kids. I wanna be a Pedia too!]
-I want to be a mom someday. I told you i love kids.
-Want to be a wife. If that's God's plan.
-I want to own a chocolate factory like Willy Wonka's. [Im a chocolate lover. I love sweets and diferent kinds of chocolates. So there]
-Wanna have a dress factory!
-I want to have a real swimming pool in our backyard. I'll make sure that it is a covered pool so tan lines wont appear. I love tan lines but i dont want to loose my natural skin color.
-I want my room to be fairy tale-ish.Hope you get what i mean.
-I want my younger sibling to be proud of her Ate.
-I want to teach Sunday School.
-I want to be a part of the registration team so before the kids get into the Kid's church room they'll go first to their Ate Nadine.YAY!;]
-I want my Parents to be proud of their Daughter.[I think everybody wants this]
-I want to own at least 30 pairs of shoes and slippers. [Worldly much?!SORRY.]
-I want to own a resort!
-I want LOVE.:]
-I want to have lots of friends.
-I want to be a Pastor's wife. This is really one of my biggest dreams.haha!!I dont know why.
-I want to have my own recording studio.
-I want to be a model/artist.
-I want to enter the showbiz world.
-I want to travel around the world!
-I want to meet Sam Concepcion and David Cook personally.
-I want Sam C. to be my friend. It's cool when you see somebody you know on TV.
-I want to be with my girls forever. I miss you BRUU;]
-I want to be a part of the Music team. I know this is impossible because i dont have the good [enough] voice and i think i wont pass the audition.haha!
-I want to have my own basketball court, Badminton court and a volleyball court so that i could play till i drop.haha!
and lastly,
I WANT ALL OF THIS DREAMS TO COME TRUE.
Though i know that God has plans for me. He has the best plans for me so i'll just accept everything. Some of my dreams might not come true, it's okay as long as i live with God, my life would be the best! Lord, i entrust everything to you.:] Take over my life. I DO LOVE YOU LORD:]You're my beginning and my forever.JESUS ROCKS!;]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
dreams do come true:]
Friday, May 23, 2008 ( 1:09 PM )
One day me and mom are talking about my dreams. I have a lot of dreams really. Dreaming isn't bad anyway so who cares if i put some of my dreams here and share it to the world. I'll put some because i know that i wont finish this post cause i have a lot of dreams.haha! So here are some dreams[with side comments.haha!]:
-To finish my studies[duh.everybody wants to finish College but only some are fortunate to reach this dream. I do hope that im one of the fortunate ones.
-To be a dermatologist someday. [This is really my dream. To be like Dra. Vicky Belo and Dra. Calayan.]
-To be a nurse. [Sometimes i wanna be a doctor, i want to be a nurse because i can assist everyone like those cute little kids. I wanna be a Pedia too!]
-I want to be a mom someday. I told you i love kids.
-Want to be a wife. If that's God's plan.
-I want to own a chocolate factory like Willy Wonka's. [Im a chocolate lover. I love sweets and diferent kinds of chocolates. So there]
-Wanna have a dress factory!
-I want to have a real swimming pool in our backyard. I'll make sure that it is a covered pool so tan lines wont appear. I love tan lines but i dont want to loose my natural skin color.
-I want my room to be fairy tale-ish.Hope you get what i mean.
-I want my younger sibling to be proud of her Ate.
-I want to teach Sunday School.
-I want to be a part of the registration team so before the kids get into the Kid's church room they'll go first to their Ate Nadine.YAY!;]
-I want my Parents to be proud of their Daughter.[I think everybody wants this]
-I want to own at least 30 pairs of shoes and slippers. [Worldly much?!SORRY.]
-I want to own a resort!
-I want LOVE.:]
-I want to have lots of friends.
-I want to be a Pastor's wife. This is really one of my biggest dreams.haha!!I dont know why.
-I want to have my own recording studio.
-I want to be a model/artist.
-I want to enter the showbiz world.
-I want to travel around the world!
-I want to meet Sam Concepcion and David Cook personally.
-I want Sam C. to be my friend. It's cool when you see somebody you know on TV.
-I want to be with my girls forever. I miss you BRUU;]
-I want to be a part of the Music team. I know this is impossible because i dont have the good [enough] voice and i think i wont pass the audition.haha!
-I want to have my own basketball court, Badminton court and a volleyball court so that i could play till i drop.haha!
and lastly,
I WANT ALL OF THIS DREAMS TO COME TRUE.
Though i know that God has plans for me. He has the best plans for me so i'll just accept everything. Some of my dreams might not come true, it's okay as long as i live with God, my life would be the best! Lord, i entrust everything to you.:] Take over my life. I DO LOVE YOU LORD:]You're my beginning and my forever.JESUS ROCKS!;]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥