d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Yay. Happy me:]] David Cook won. Congratulations to David A. too. I love you both but uhmm.i love David Cook more!:] YOU GO DAVID!!:]]
Lemme share this thing. I don't know why im really not having fun texting. REALLY. Just trust me. I don't know why, all i know was,..i was a text addict before and that spirit is gone. There are times that i want everyone to text me and i love not to reply. I'm such a loser. Sorry for not replying to most of your messages. I hope you know what i feel. Load is not the problem. I just don't feel like using my fingers that way. I don't know. I still do appreciate people who keeps on texting me though they know that i don't always reply. Anyway, i love reading text messages so keep them coming. I just don't want you to expect a reply. Why am i blogging about it right now?! because im bored and i need to explain my side about this text thingyy. Most of them asks me too. So here. Please do understand. Dont forget to text me still. It melts my hearts really. I love receiving messages. So please do text me still. Okay?!:]
And by the way, im currently addicted to PBB TEEN EDITION PLUS. There's this thing that excites me and i hate myself if sometimes i wasnt able to watch a single episode. Im a Robi fan. And oh.Please do vote for him because his is nominated this week. I dont know why he is not understood and he's housemates wants to kick him out of the house.HOPE NOT. He doesnt deserve those votes. I feel irritated at times because they dont have good reasons to nominate their housemate. Some would say that because he already has a future. DUH. Everybody has. Do you think he joined PBB because he wants a future?!Lame excuse. He wants to prove himself. and that's it. Prove that he's a good example to the Filipino youth. Anyway, please do vote for him.:] And im still dreaming to be a housemate too. I know accepting those challenges are fun and fulfilling. Okay nuf for this. Wait for my next blog:]Good night, world!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Thursday, May 22, 2008 ( 9:03 PM )
Yay. Happy me:]] David Cook won. Congratulations to David A. too. I love you both but uhmm.i love David Cook more!:] YOU GO DAVID!!:]]
Lemme share this thing. I don't know why im really not having fun texting. REALLY. Just trust me. I don't know why, all i know was,..i was a text addict before and that spirit is gone. There are times that i want everyone to text me and i love not to reply. I'm such a loser. Sorry for not replying to most of your messages. I hope you know what i feel. Load is not the problem. I just don't feel like using my fingers that way. I don't know. I still do appreciate people who keeps on texting me though they know that i don't always reply. Anyway, i love reading text messages so keep them coming. I just don't want you to expect a reply. Why am i blogging about it right now?! because im bored and i need to explain my side about this text thingyy. Most of them asks me too. So here. Please do understand. Dont forget to text me still. It melts my hearts really. I love receiving messages. So please do text me still. Okay?!:]
And by the way, im currently addicted to PBB TEEN EDITION PLUS. There's this thing that excites me and i hate myself if sometimes i wasnt able to watch a single episode. Im a Robi fan. And oh.Please do vote for him because his is nominated this week. I dont know why he is not understood and he's housemates wants to kick him out of the house.HOPE NOT. He doesnt deserve those votes. I feel irritated at times because they dont have good reasons to nominate their housemate. Some would say that because he already has a future. DUH. Everybody has. Do you think he joined PBB because he wants a future?!Lame excuse. He wants to prove himself. and that's it. Prove that he's a good example to the Filipino youth. Anyway, please do vote for him.:] And im still dreaming to be a housemate too. I know accepting those challenges are fun and fulfilling. Okay nuf for this. Wait for my next blog:]Good night, world!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥