d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
:]]
Saturday, June 21, 2008 ( 7:54 PM )
Sorry, I'm not perfect.
This time, i wanna shout that thing! People do expect me to do better always. They think i can do more. I can be the most perfect person in this world. I would like to say it again. IM SORRY, IM NOT PERFECT. Sorry if im over acting at times. Sorry for being so tactless but again this is me and im not perfect. I know i have hurt other people's feeling but dont you think that you've hurt me too, in a way?! I thought you're my friend. I thought you we're the one who know me at least. You were the first one to be mad at me because im being myself. Do you think you're still a friend?! Or you're someone else in my life. I never imagined you being my enemy. Please. I said sorry. Will you forgive me?! Im sorry if i say things that i wanna say. Im true to myself and i cant hide any of these feelings. You've hurt me so much. You've broke my heart as you've never imagined.Again i would like to remind you: IM NOT PERFECT.
This time, i wanna shout that thing! People do expect me to do better always. They think i can do more. I can be the most perfect person in this world. I would like to say it again. IM SORRY, IM NOT PERFECT. Sorry if im over acting at times. Sorry for being so tactless but again this is me and im not perfect. I know i have hurt other people's feeling but dont you think that you've hurt me too, in a way?! I thought you're my friend. I thought you we're the one who know me at least. You were the first one to be mad at me because im being myself. Do you think you're still a friend?! Or you're someone else in my life. I never imagined you being my enemy. Please. I said sorry. Will you forgive me?! Im sorry if i say things that i wanna say. Im true to myself and i cant hide any of these feelings. You've hurt me so much. You've broke my heart as you've never imagined.Again i would like to remind you: IM NOT PERFECT.
Thank you.
I would like to thank those friends who are remaining to be true. I've never imagined that you'll be one of those person that i could run to whenever i have problems. Thank you. All i could say is a little thank you but it comes from my heart.
The Lord God would never let me left out. He'll always be there to guide me.To protect me and you name it.:]]Thank you Lord for letting me know that this one person who broke my heart will never break my life. Thank you for letting me feel loved. Thank you for the comfort. Thank you God.:]]You're the best!:]]
--Whatever happens, i'll still be myself. The Nadine that is being her true self and the Nadine that was loved by others. A person can't make my life miserable. I know God is with me so i'll continue my journey. I would like to tell you Thank you for doing this to me. At least i've known this thing this early.:]]Thank you ex-friend. I still love you.:]]
The Lord God would never let me left out. He'll always be there to guide me.To protect me and you name it.:]]Thank you Lord for letting me know that this one person who broke my heart will never break my life. Thank you for letting me feel loved. Thank you for the comfort. Thank you God.:]]You're the best!:]]
--Whatever happens, i'll still be myself. The Nadine that is being her true self and the Nadine that was loved by others. A person can't make my life miserable. I know God is with me so i'll continue my journey. I would like to tell you Thank you for doing this to me. At least i've known this thing this early.:]]Thank you ex-friend. I still love you.:]]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥