d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Ella called be a while ago and told me that Ms. Gail texted Robertson that he will be in Burgundy. Ella asked me to text Robertson if we too are in burgundy and he told me that Ms. Gail didn't tell him but Ms. Gail texted Loraine also. Honestly, i don't know what to do if i wont be in Burgundy. I was really annoyed and mad but God is really good and he sent Janeen to me. Janeen reminded me that everything has a purpose. If i would be or not in burgundy, I'm sure that God has a plan and he always have the best plans for us. I thank God for giving me such friends as them. They do always remind me about God and his promises. I do love God because of that!! Right now, it's okay if i wouldn't be in the class where i wanted, I'm pretty sure that God has plans for me and i should be thankful enough for that. Lord, whether burgundy or not, you will still be my God and nothing and no one can ever change the way i feel for you.
My mom called her doctor and asked her on how much money should she prepare for my sister/brother's delivery. I was so shocked when my mom told me "one hundred thousand pesos". I was like "Whaaaat?!are you serious?!" It's really expensive. Well, the Lord will provide!:]]
And oh!BURGUNDY OH BURGUNDY, i might be there and if i would be there you are so blessed because you're gonna have me but if not, oh sorry!You'll loose a lot.:]BLEEEH!haha:))
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Burgundy?!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 ( 5:27 PM )
Ella called be a while ago and told me that Ms. Gail texted Robertson that he will be in Burgundy. Ella asked me to text Robertson if we too are in burgundy and he told me that Ms. Gail didn't tell him but Ms. Gail texted Loraine also. Honestly, i don't know what to do if i wont be in Burgundy. I was really annoyed and mad but God is really good and he sent Janeen to me. Janeen reminded me that everything has a purpose. If i would be or not in burgundy, I'm sure that God has a plan and he always have the best plans for us. I thank God for giving me such friends as them. They do always remind me about God and his promises. I do love God because of that!! Right now, it's okay if i wouldn't be in the class where i wanted, I'm pretty sure that God has plans for me and i should be thankful enough for that. Lord, whether burgundy or not, you will still be my God and nothing and no one can ever change the way i feel for you.
My mom called her doctor and asked her on how much money should she prepare for my sister/brother's delivery. I was so shocked when my mom told me "one hundred thousand pesos". I was like "Whaaaat?!are you serious?!" It's really expensive. Well, the Lord will provide!:]]
And oh!BURGUNDY OH BURGUNDY, i might be there and if i would be there you are so blessed because you're gonna have me but if not, oh sorry!You'll loose a lot.:]BLEEEH!haha:))
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥