d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I am so happy. CRIMSON is my section! YEY. Actually, i hate it when Andrea told me that i belong to this section because as I have said to my previous post that i want to be in Burgundy. I don't even know who's with me and i kept on worrying about the fact that i might not have my best friends with me. But thank God some of them were there! Cami's with me plus the Kate times the Carla plus the Fiona is equals to FUN. Yeah, really fun. I now appreciate how God planned everything. It's perfect! This is another year of fun and laughs. I know, we should accept that tears and sorrow are always there but is a part of life so let's deal with it. I have a BIG God anyway.
And speaking of BIG. Last night was the most awaited big night. Ejay won and i hate it! Robi is my big winner and he will always be. You go Robi!! Well, sorry im a ROBI fan and never an Ejay fan.":]]More of this on my multiply site.Check out the links!:]]
Tuesday is almost coming!Tuesday is my most awaited day.:]] I'll be with my new classmates!!LET'S GO CRIMSON!:]]
I am soooo excited. I want to go to school tomorrow!!HAHA.:]] And speaking of school there would be assignments plus the seat works plus the project multiplied by the tests minus internet subtract sleep is equal to SCHOOL.haha:))So im going now and i'll be telling everything about the first day when i opened my computer! I'll always be glad to share everything to you. Gotta go diary!
ooppps.I want to have the copy of the "love, stargirl" book.:]]
--nadine from iii-Crimson
now signing off..
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Excitement.
Sunday, June 8, 2008 ( 7:10 PM )
I am so happy. CRIMSON is my section! YEY. Actually, i hate it when Andrea told me that i belong to this section because as I have said to my previous post that i want to be in Burgundy. I don't even know who's with me and i kept on worrying about the fact that i might not have my best friends with me. But thank God some of them were there! Cami's with me plus the Kate times the Carla plus the Fiona is equals to FUN. Yeah, really fun. I now appreciate how God planned everything. It's perfect! This is another year of fun and laughs. I know, we should accept that tears and sorrow are always there but is a part of life so let's deal with it. I have a BIG God anyway.
And speaking of BIG. Last night was the most awaited big night. Ejay won and i hate it! Robi is my big winner and he will always be. You go Robi!! Well, sorry im a ROBI fan and never an Ejay fan.":]]More of this on my multiply site.Check out the links!:]]
Tuesday is almost coming!Tuesday is my most awaited day.:]] I'll be with my new classmates!!LET'S GO CRIMSON!:]]
I am soooo excited. I want to go to school tomorrow!!HAHA.:]] And speaking of school there would be assignments plus the seat works plus the project multiplied by the tests minus internet subtract sleep is equal to SCHOOL.haha:))So im going now and i'll be telling everything about the first day when i opened my computer! I'll always be glad to share everything to you. Gotta go diary!
ooppps.I want to have the copy of the "love, stargirl" book.:]]
--nadine from iii-Crimson
now signing off..
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥