d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I am so sleepy.:| I didn't get enough sleep last night, why?! Because my mom woke me up really early and told me to read my books she said that "you haven't read your books! Classes will start on Tuesday! You don't know any lessons yet! Don't ever complain to me that it's hard and all that.." I was like?! "Mom, why this time?!I'm sleeping!!" My mom is really weird. So you now get it why i am also weird?!Okaay.Last night, i wasn't able to sleep that long because i was thinking, why this time?! Can she not tell me later?! I actually felt that there must be something wrong going on. I felt the pressure. I dont know what to do that time but what i did was, i prayed. "Lord, i don't know what will happen this year, i dont know if i would still be able to maintain my good grades before. Help me, God. I know that you would give me enough strength, wisdom, knowledge to face all those challenges that will come my way. Lord, i know that you will always be there for me. You never leaved me anyway. I love you, I entrust everything to you. You will still be the one to be glorified in my life. I love you oh God. This I ask in prayer.Amen." If you're also feeling the same way you could copy that prayer and pray sincerely. Remember, the meaning of: ASK. ASK,SEEK AND KNOCK.
And right now, I'm blogging and i wasn't able to read my books yet!Well I'll find time to do that. Can i just read on Tuesday?!UHMM..This is it.THE LAZINESS again!OHHH.
I wanna change my blog template, i cant find any good ones, can you recommend me a site or at least a blog template?!It'll be appreciated.
I'm also happy last night because i was chatting with a friend and i found out that there are still people who keeps their promises. Im happy because he knows how to keep those. We had a deal and i hope that it would be a lifetime deal. Promises are not really meant to be broken, people just revised that thing into: promises are meant to be broken. Not really. Just imagine this, if promises are meant to be broken, why God has a lot of promises?! And he never broke those. That's it! That's faith.:] and thanks to that friend who let me realize this thing. I hope there would be more people like you. I hope they'll give importance on not breaking the promises they've made. I thank you because God gave you to me. Thank you friend!:]
And dad, i miss you.:] I remember my promises to you. I haven't broke those and I'm decided not to broke those. I love you and because of that, i would be single till i graduated college.iLy Dad!;]]Miss you:]] See you soon!:]]God Bless! take care!!:]]
This is me and i still do thank God for giving me those people who makes me smile and makes me realize those things that i've done wrong. Once again, thank you!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 ( 9:40 AM )
I am so sleepy.:| I didn't get enough sleep last night, why?! Because my mom woke me up really early and told me to read my books she said that "you haven't read your books! Classes will start on Tuesday! You don't know any lessons yet! Don't ever complain to me that it's hard and all that.." I was like?! "Mom, why this time?!I'm sleeping!!" My mom is really weird. So you now get it why i am also weird?!Okaay.Last night, i wasn't able to sleep that long because i was thinking, why this time?! Can she not tell me later?! I actually felt that there must be something wrong going on. I felt the pressure. I dont know what to do that time but what i did was, i prayed. "Lord, i don't know what will happen this year, i dont know if i would still be able to maintain my good grades before. Help me, God. I know that you would give me enough strength, wisdom, knowledge to face all those challenges that will come my way. Lord, i know that you will always be there for me. You never leaved me anyway. I love you, I entrust everything to you. You will still be the one to be glorified in my life. I love you oh God. This I ask in prayer.Amen." If you're also feeling the same way you could copy that prayer and pray sincerely. Remember, the meaning of: ASK. ASK,SEEK AND KNOCK.
And right now, I'm blogging and i wasn't able to read my books yet!Well I'll find time to do that. Can i just read on Tuesday?!UHMM..This is it.THE LAZINESS again!OHHH.
I wanna change my blog template, i cant find any good ones, can you recommend me a site or at least a blog template?!It'll be appreciated.
I'm also happy last night because i was chatting with a friend and i found out that there are still people who keeps their promises. Im happy because he knows how to keep those. We had a deal and i hope that it would be a lifetime deal. Promises are not really meant to be broken, people just revised that thing into: promises are meant to be broken. Not really. Just imagine this, if promises are meant to be broken, why God has a lot of promises?! And he never broke those. That's it! That's faith.:] and thanks to that friend who let me realize this thing. I hope there would be more people like you. I hope they'll give importance on not breaking the promises they've made. I thank you because God gave you to me. Thank you friend!:]
And dad, i miss you.:] I remember my promises to you. I haven't broke those and I'm decided not to broke those. I love you and because of that, i would be single till i graduated college.iLy Dad!;]]Miss you:]] See you soon!:]]God Bless! take care!!:]]
This is me and i still do thank God for giving me those people who makes me smile and makes me realize those things that i've done wrong. Once again, thank you!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥