d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-

A special tribute to my girls. You will always be my BRUU. Bruu is what we call our group. It's a weird name.WE KNOW! We too are weird in our own little ways. I simply love the combination of the personality and stuffs. I'll be telling you a story where it all started. So let's start. During our Sophomore year our Math teacher gave us a project about some research with these Mathematicians. We were all asked to group by two. Since we're all 37 in class, there would be a group which will have 3 members. To be fair enough, our teacher told us whoever gives the first list of names will be the group to have 3 members. Since this girl[Candice] is always prepared, Cami was the first one to ran to Ms. Jm[our Math teacher] and she's the first one to gave the list. So there! We decided to make the project at Candice's house. I have good reasons, a crazy reason, i must say. Ella, the girl who wants to "help" us with our project joined though she's not our classmate, i guess she has the heart to help us with some arts at least. We first had our own researches at our home then we'll be putting everything together when we're already at Candice's house. I remember we first dropped by at McDo [our first date as friends] then we went to Candice's house. We had that long travel! We all decided to walk going to their house, for some reasons oh, crazy reasons. Yeah, blame me.HAHA! This is where we started to laugh together as friends. My famous words. I wont tell it.BLEEH. So there! A very memorable story that God created. So much for that. I'll be introducing my girls. Let's make it Alphabetically Arranged [first name]:

Candice Nicole Laquian. Her past time?! EDITING. She'll be a good artist someday.TRUST ME. Her artworks really makes me smile and sometimes, jealous. I dont know why i dont have this ART thing in my life.HAHA.Oh anyway, she named me the Junk shop ART girl. Well at least an art there!HAHA. She's this loud girl in the group. Oh, all of us are loud but she has unique ways to show it.HAHA. She'll shout everytime something's bothering her or she has a problem but most of the time, she shouts because she just want to shout. This is the girl who's been in love with this guy. Been crazy about this guy. This guy was a test to our relationship. We had fights, misunderstandings and those because of this guy. I was able to accept the fact and accept it. The other girl in the group had a hard time to accept this thing. But anyway, im happy because he wasn't able to ruin the relationship. We did it!:]]HORRAY!Dora?!:]] Candice is this girl who would discipline me and the other girls.Mom?! She'll be the one reminding us of the GOOD ways but she also have her EVIL ways.HAHA! Sorry Ken, this is my blog so deal with it!haha:))

Camille Lagman.funny laugh makes me go crazy. This is my partner when it comes to Celebrities, Concerts and HSM. We often sing together the HSM songs and she'll be sharing why she loves vannessa Anne Hudgens much. Well, you must agree with her or else, you'll be in trouble. I often agree with her random I-love-vanessa. Well because, i love Zac Efron.HAHA:]] A loud girl too. She'll always be ready to answer their phone whenever im calling. Thank you Cami for that!:] I love her motto: no-boys-please-im-happy-being-single-and-being-with-these-girls-i-love. So boys, SHOOO!;]]

Ella Jeramie Silvestre. I love this girl since we were on the stage of PLAYING as in playing barbie dolls, chinese garter, jackstones and you name it. Until now, i do love her. She's my best friend?!NO. Sisters. Let me say this: SHE'S ALSO LOUD.VERY LOUD. The loudest girl in the group. Yeah. A dork. dork.dork.dork. Often forgets to bring her "poise" with her. For Cami: MS. BREEDING NO MORE. Well, she dont care. This girl is always CRAZY her craziness doesnt expire and isnt forgotten. She always bring the CRAZINESS with her. She often makes us laugh because she's always the one being teased and im the teaser.HAHA! I love you sis! This girl has this generous heart to give. She often treats us at the School's Canteen, The mall, The food court..EVERYWHERE! Well, that's her HOBBY. TO GIVE. TO GIVE eventhough there's nothing left for her. Aside from this postive trait she also has negative traits, she has lots of it.HAHA.kidding!;]] Dont you ever tell a not-so-good-word-about-her and you'll see! You never know what she can do. She's my partner.IN CRIMES.IN CRAZINESS.IN KAARTEHAN and stuffs well, except for boys, you go Ella!HAHA:]] I always leave her when it comes to boys.HOPE-YOU-GET-WHAT-I-MEAN.Yeah, dont forget our motto: Best-friends-for-ever-sisters-till-never!;]]
The pretending BRUUS! You're next!":]]
♥nishy_bruu.07:]]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Thursday, June 5, 2008 ( 10:47 AM )

A special tribute to my girls. You will always be my BRUU. Bruu is what we call our group. It's a weird name.WE KNOW! We too are weird in our own little ways. I simply love the combination of the personality and stuffs. I'll be telling you a story where it all started. So let's start. During our Sophomore year our Math teacher gave us a project about some research with these Mathematicians. We were all asked to group by two. Since we're all 37 in class, there would be a group which will have 3 members. To be fair enough, our teacher told us whoever gives the first list of names will be the group to have 3 members. Since this girl[Candice] is always prepared, Cami was the first one to ran to Ms. Jm[our Math teacher] and she's the first one to gave the list. So there! We decided to make the project at Candice's house. I have good reasons, a crazy reason, i must say. Ella, the girl who wants to "help" us with our project joined though she's not our classmate, i guess she has the heart to help us with some arts at least. We first had our own researches at our home then we'll be putting everything together when we're already at Candice's house. I remember we first dropped by at McDo [our first date as friends] then we went to Candice's house. We had that long travel! We all decided to walk going to their house, for some reasons oh, crazy reasons. Yeah, blame me.HAHA! This is where we started to laugh together as friends. My famous words. I wont tell it.BLEEH. So there! A very memorable story that God created. So much for that. I'll be introducing my girls. Let's make it Alphabetically Arranged [first name]:

Candice Nicole Laquian. Her past time?! EDITING. She'll be a good artist someday.TRUST ME. Her artworks really makes me smile and sometimes, jealous. I dont know why i dont have this ART thing in my life.HAHA.Oh anyway, she named me the Junk shop ART girl. Well at least an art there!HAHA. She's this loud girl in the group. Oh, all of us are loud but she has unique ways to show it.HAHA. She'll shout everytime something's bothering her or she has a problem but most of the time, she shouts because she just want to shout. This is the girl who's been in love with this guy. Been crazy about this guy. This guy was a test to our relationship. We had fights, misunderstandings and those because of this guy. I was able to accept the fact and accept it. The other girl in the group had a hard time to accept this thing. But anyway, im happy because he wasn't able to ruin the relationship. We did it!:]]HORRAY!Dora?!:]] Candice is this girl who would discipline me and the other girls.Mom?! She'll be the one reminding us of the GOOD ways but she also have her EVIL ways.HAHA! Sorry Ken, this is my blog so deal with it!haha:))

Camille Lagman.funny laugh makes me go crazy. This is my partner when it comes to Celebrities, Concerts and HSM. We often sing together the HSM songs and she'll be sharing why she loves vannessa Anne Hudgens much. Well, you must agree with her or else, you'll be in trouble. I often agree with her random I-love-vanessa. Well because, i love Zac Efron.HAHA:]] A loud girl too. She'll always be ready to answer their phone whenever im calling. Thank you Cami for that!:] I love her motto: no-boys-please-im-happy-being-single-and-being-with-these-girls-i-love. So boys, SHOOO!;]]

Ella Jeramie Silvestre. I love this girl since we were on the stage of PLAYING as in playing barbie dolls, chinese garter, jackstones and you name it. Until now, i do love her. She's my best friend?!NO. Sisters. Let me say this: SHE'S ALSO LOUD.VERY LOUD. The loudest girl in the group. Yeah. A dork. dork.dork.dork. Often forgets to bring her "poise" with her. For Cami: MS. BREEDING NO MORE. Well, she dont care. This girl is always CRAZY her craziness doesnt expire and isnt forgotten. She always bring the CRAZINESS with her. She often makes us laugh because she's always the one being teased and im the teaser.HAHA! I love you sis! This girl has this generous heart to give. She often treats us at the School's Canteen, The mall, The food court..EVERYWHERE! Well, that's her HOBBY. TO GIVE. TO GIVE eventhough there's nothing left for her. Aside from this postive trait she also has negative traits, she has lots of it.HAHA.kidding!;]] Dont you ever tell a not-so-good-word-about-her and you'll see! You never know what she can do. She's my partner.IN CRIMES.IN CRAZINESS.IN KAARTEHAN and stuffs well, except for boys, you go Ella!HAHA:]] I always leave her when it comes to boys.HOPE-YOU-GET-WHAT-I-MEAN.Yeah, dont forget our motto: Best-friends-for-ever-sisters-till-never!;]]
The pretending BRUUS! You're next!":]]
♥nishy_bruu.07:]]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥