d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Summer's almost over.Ohh.I'll be missing the stuffs that i did this summer:
-Like,waking up late. Well, i do wake up at around 6:30-7:30am. It's still early but i would be waking up earlier if we have classes.:|UH-OH.
-YM-ing and those online stuffs and BLOGGING!:] I hope i can still share everything that i did on the first day of school!I'm excited seeing my friends again but i am not excited how my head's gonna ache this time.*SIGH*.
-Swimming. A very fun event that always makes me happy. My skin's gonna be whiter!HAHA:))
-Attending ENY and OG. Ohh, i hope that i could still find time to attend ENY and talk with my small group.
-Staying up late. I dont think that i could still watch at around 9pm or so.
-Going to the mall whenever i feel going there.
-Talk with someone on the phone.
-Watch PBB, because it's ending already.HAHA:))
-Play games like Dinner dash, Pet shop hop, and those.
I dont wanna say "goodbye summer" but i have no choice. Yes i am excited about the first day of school. Not the second day.
Im reading a lot of blogs saying goodbye summer and talking about their school's ohhh.
I dont wanna talk about it.haha:))but i feel typing so let's talk about it.HUH?!haha:))

Yeah.One big soap opera.You'll gonna deal with different people.Teachers. Including laughs, tears and fights.

..and this is where i met my BRUU.:]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 ( 6:01 PM )
Summer's almost over.Ohh.I'll be missing the stuffs that i did this summer:
-Like,waking up late. Well, i do wake up at around 6:30-7:30am. It's still early but i would be waking up earlier if we have classes.:|UH-OH.
-YM-ing and those online stuffs and BLOGGING!:] I hope i can still share everything that i did on the first day of school!I'm excited seeing my friends again but i am not excited how my head's gonna ache this time.*SIGH*.
-Swimming. A very fun event that always makes me happy. My skin's gonna be whiter!HAHA:))
-Attending ENY and OG. Ohh, i hope that i could still find time to attend ENY and talk with my small group.
-Staying up late. I dont think that i could still watch at around 9pm or so.
-Going to the mall whenever i feel going there.
-Talk with someone on the phone.
-Watch PBB, because it's ending already.HAHA:))
-Play games like Dinner dash, Pet shop hop, and those.
I dont wanna say "goodbye summer" but i have no choice. Yes i am excited about the first day of school. Not the second day.
Im reading a lot of blogs saying goodbye summer and talking about their school's ohhh.
I dont wanna talk about it.haha:))but i feel typing so let's talk about it.HUH?!haha:))

Yeah.One big soap opera.You'll gonna deal with different people.Teachers. Including laughs, tears and fights.

..and this is where i met my BRUU.:]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥