d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Friday//July 25,2008.
I arrived home and the door is locked. No one's inside and our car isn't in the garage so i thought mom went to the mall or something. I waited for her to arrive. I was the only one at home. My mom arrived late. She told me that she went to the doctor and had her check up. So i forgot that today will be the day where we will know the gender of the baby. But before that i'll let you see some of the pictures of her ultra sound result.
If you look at it closely you will see the baby's face and he's looking at me!HAHA:))And i even told mom that: mommy o! look the baby's raising his/her hands. He's worshiping na!Isn't it amazing?!
My mom told me that the baby looks like Dad. And so the baby looks like me?!:]]yey!hahahahahha:))Then the baby must be sooo cute!HAHAHAHA:))=))
Okay. Forgive me. I must be really excited.haha:))But yeah, it's true the baby's cute.HAHA:))

So now, this is the story of how my mom told me the baby's gender. When my mom saw me she told me : it's a boy! And my reaction was like
A boy?!
. Sorry ah. But i want a girl talaga.HAHA:)) But then when my mom let me saw the result i saw this cute baby boy that is raising his hands and i believe he is worshiping God. I shouted: look o!He's cute:]] Then my mom told me: O ayan. There is no more KC.hahah:))Kasi i told my mom that i want to name the baby Kc and she was the one who put the meaning and my mom wants to name the baby Keisha Cassandra. If the baby's a girl. We were even fighting about the spelling and i told mom: o ayan!kasi pati spelling di tayo magkasundo kaya boy. Ibahin tuloy natin lahat!hahaha:))And since our baby is a boy my mom still wants to name him Kc but now a different meaning and my mom wants the name to be:
Kevin Christopher.
So i was shocked and i was like KEVIN?!No way!hahahahhaha:))Sorry kevz!hahahah:))=))
But since my mom wants kevin i find another name:
I told my mom: can we just name him Kevin Cailer?!
My mom agreed.
Cailer means handsome and when i searched for the meaning of Kevin...it means handsome beloved. So the baby must really be super handsome?!HAHAHHA:))=))
haha:))
so much for this:]]
--nadine--a proud ate of Kevin Cailer.--
hahahha:))=))
I still dont know if that name is final.
Oh BTW, im looking forward to play with him those boyish games that i used to play when i was still a kid.I used to act boyish before.HAHA:))And i do expect him to be a great basketball player. He shouldnt worry about the cheerers because his ate is a great cheerer.hahah:))=))And since he is named Kevin, he should play like Kevin Garnett, i mean better than Kevin Garnett. So you go Kevin!!:]]I'll support you till the end so dont you worry about the cheerers during your game because i would be a cheerer not only while you are playing but i'll always be your cheerer. Dont mess with me, ayt?!haha;))or else..you know what will happen to you,.hahah:))=))I love you baby boy:]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
a baby boy;]]
Saturday, July 26, 2008 ( 10:00 AM )
Friday//July 25,2008.
I arrived home and the door is locked. No one's inside and our car isn't in the garage so i thought mom went to the mall or something. I waited for her to arrive. I was the only one at home. My mom arrived late. She told me that she went to the doctor and had her check up. So i forgot that today will be the day where we will know the gender of the baby. But before that i'll let you see some of the pictures of her ultra sound result.
If you look at it closely you will see the baby's face and he's looking at me!HAHA:))And i even told mom that: mommy o! look the baby's raising his/her hands. He's worshiping na!Isn't it amazing?!
My mom told me that the baby looks like Dad. And so the baby looks like me?!:]]yey!hahahahahha:))Then the baby must be sooo cute!HAHAHAHA:))=))
Okay. Forgive me. I must be really excited.haha:))But yeah, it's true the baby's cute.HAHA:))
So now, this is the story of how my mom told me the baby's gender. When my mom saw me she told me : it's a boy! And my reaction was like
A boy?!
. Sorry ah. But i want a girl talaga.HAHA:)) But then when my mom let me saw the result i saw this cute baby boy that is raising his hands and i believe he is worshiping God. I shouted: look o!He's cute:]] Then my mom told me: O ayan. There is no more KC.hahah:))Kasi i told my mom that i want to name the baby Kc and she was the one who put the meaning and my mom wants to name the baby Keisha Cassandra. If the baby's a girl. We were even fighting about the spelling and i told mom: o ayan!kasi pati spelling di tayo magkasundo kaya boy. Ibahin tuloy natin lahat!hahaha:))And since our baby is a boy my mom still wants to name him Kc but now a different meaning and my mom wants the name to be:Kevin Christopher.
So i was shocked and i was like KEVIN?!No way!hahahahhaha:))Sorry kevz!hahahah:))=))
But since my mom wants kevin i find another name:
I told my mom: can we just name him Kevin Cailer?!
My mom agreed.Cailer means handsome and when i searched for the meaning of Kevin...it means handsome beloved. So the baby must really be super handsome?!HAHAHHA:))=))
haha:))
so much for this:]]
--nadine--a proud ate of Kevin Cailer.--
hahahha:))=))
I still dont know if that name is final.
Oh BTW, im looking forward to play with him those boyish games that i used to play when i was still a kid.I used to act boyish before.HAHA:))And i do expect him to be a great basketball player. He shouldnt worry about the cheerers because his ate is a great cheerer.hahah:))=))And since he is named Kevin, he should play like Kevin Garnett, i mean better than Kevin Garnett. So you go Kevin!!:]]I'll support you till the end so dont you worry about the cheerers during your game because i would be a cheerer not only while you are playing but i'll always be your cheerer. Dont mess with me, ayt?!haha;))or else..you know what will happen to you,.hahah:))=))I love you baby boy:]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥