d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Did i already told you that Dad bought me FIVE pairs of havaianas?!If i still didnt well, lemme share to you my new havaianas.:]]I soooo love it:]] I love my dad!:]] These are the styles that he bought for me:]]soo happppy.:]]I cant wait to personally wear it and take pictures,.;]]
Originally, this is not mine. This should be my granny's but DUH. Dad, granny wont wear this specially this is color pink but since we have the same size, this is now mine.HAHA:))=))yay.a pink one!i dont like the heels though but this is now mine.HAHA:))=))

Havaianas slim. An old style but who cares?!i just love metallic colors and i can wear it on whatever the color of my shirt is.:]]
Another flash. This is havaianas flash style ethnics. I love the strap and i can wear it whenever we can wear civilian clothes at school because this is a sandals.HAHAHAHA:))=))
This is Flash style i guess.:]] I sooo love the styles of havaianas flash so most of them are flash.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
havaianas is la love:]]
Saturday, July 5, 2008 ( 9:47 AM )
Did i already told you that Dad bought me FIVE pairs of havaianas?!If i still didnt well, lemme share to you my new havaianas.:]]I soooo love it:]] I love my dad!:]] These are the styles that he bought for me:]]soo happppy.:]]I cant wait to personally wear it and take pictures,.;]]
Originally, this is not mine. This should be my granny's but DUH. Dad, granny wont wear this specially this is color pink but since we have the same size, this is now mine.HAHA:))=))yay.a pink one!i dont like the heels though but this is now mine.HAHA:))=))
Havaianas slim. An old style but who cares?!i just love metallic colors and i can wear it on whatever the color of my shirt is.:]]
Another flash. This is havaianas flash style ethnics. I love the strap and i can wear it whenever we can wear civilian clothes at school because this is a sandals.HAHAHAHA:))=))
This is Flash style i guess.:]] I sooo love the styles of havaianas flash so most of them are flash.Thanks again dad:]] I promise i will keep my promise.HAHA:))=))
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥
