d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I am now HAPPY.:]]
The feeling of being incomplete is gone.
I am happy with what happened last night.
I tried leaving a message to Ella J. in friendster but again their network is not working well so i decided not to leave a message and telling myself that: maybe it is a sign that you are not really meant to be friends, so stop telling and stop believing that you are still friends.
The thought of sending her a message came to my mind again and i send her this message via sms. I told her this: I love you:] But i hope that next time your decision wouldn't be affected by the people who are around you.
If ever she would reply a negative this my reply is already planned and these are the words:
SORRY, WRONG SEND.
But you know what made me smile?!
It's her one word reply, it's:
ha?!
Ella's answers are always "pa-safe".
Then i didn't replied but she send another message saying:
ah ok. Basta tandaan mo love pa din kita.
and after reading that message i was really touched and i cried.
I went inside the bath room and cried.
There was a flash back about those happy moments that we've spent together and again, i cannot deny that i truly love her and i will forever cherish that.
I'm looking to it as a privilege.
Then the conversation started there
We talked about those things that we did wrong and we were so sorry
and going back to the normal us..
we laughed at all our dramas and trying to forget those things that hurts us so much, much that my heart couldn't contain it.
Again I'm happy:]
We're now friends and i realized that she will always be the ELLA that i will forever call my friend and the ELLA that i will forever cherish.:]
I cannot actually call her a true friend right now but i know that she can do things that can make me say: ELLA IS MY FRIEND.A TRUE FRIEND.:]]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In friendship, you have to expect absence at some point. All you have to do is close your eyes and feel each other's presence because a true friend is always with you by heart.:]
Again, i missed Ella and i can call her my friend again.
But i cannot trust her so much, like what i did before.
and to those who aren't happy with going back to the normal us this is for you:
I know that you aren't interested to me. I wont beg, i wont look back and i wont cry. If you really cant appreciate who i am, i don't need you. I will choose someone who sees the beauty that is sometimes too well hidden.
Ella Ney and Anet, I know that you aren't really happy with what happened to me and to Ella. I realized that you two aren't really my friend. I was disappointed but again as what i have told Ella:
I don't care with what they feel for me as long as you love me and we're okay.:]]
I LOVE YOU, SIS:]]
We want an open forum and this is Candice's message to them:
If someone hurts you repeatedly, you are commanded by God to forgive them instantly.
But you are not expected to trust them immediately and you are not expected to continue allowing them to hurt you.
gudmorning. Do you mind having an open forum tomorrow?!C'mon people You can't resolve the problem when you wont speak a single word. SPEAK THE TRUTH. If you don't want this, it's okay. It's fine with us. All we want is to clear this thing.
>>ken.
Well, Ella was the only one who replied. I don't know what stops them to say yes to this but as long as we did our part, we're okay with that.
Again,
Ella Jeramie Silvestre, I still love you.:]] You will always be my sister and that's a promise.:]
Candice Nicole Laquian, Thank you for everything:] Thank you for loving me and for letting me feel that i am still love when i don't really feel it.:]]You know what i mean and you know that you are one of my precious friend:]]Love yu!;]]
Kate Colline Costes, Thank you for letting me feel that i am not alone. I love you:]] FRIEND MO AKO!:]]
Camille Lagman, Thank you for being you.:]] Thank you kasi hindi mo ako inaway.HAHA!;]]
==As long as the original BRUU is complete, I'm happy. Let's think of a new name and start a new life. I love you all.==
:]]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
the original bruu--now signing back?!:]]
Sunday, July 13, 2008 ( 10:52 AM )
I am now HAPPY.:]]
The feeling of being incomplete is gone.
I am happy with what happened last night.
I tried leaving a message to Ella J. in friendster but again their network is not working well so i decided not to leave a message and telling myself that: maybe it is a sign that you are not really meant to be friends, so stop telling and stop believing that you are still friends.
The thought of sending her a message came to my mind again and i send her this message via sms. I told her this: I love you:] But i hope that next time your decision wouldn't be affected by the people who are around you.
If ever she would reply a negative this my reply is already planned and these are the words:
SORRY, WRONG SEND.
But you know what made me smile?!
It's her one word reply, it's:
ha?!
Ella's answers are always "pa-safe".

Then i didn't replied but she send another message saying:
ah ok. Basta tandaan mo love pa din kita.
and after reading that message i was really touched and i cried.
I went inside the bath room and cried.
There was a flash back about those happy moments that we've spent together and again, i cannot deny that i truly love her and i will forever cherish that.
I'm looking to it as a privilege.
Then the conversation started there
We talked about those things that we did wrong and we were so sorry
and going back to the normal us..
we laughed at all our dramas and trying to forget those things that hurts us so much, much that my heart couldn't contain it.
Again I'm happy:]
We're now friends and i realized that she will always be the ELLA that i will forever call my friend and the ELLA that i will forever cherish.:]
I cannot actually call her a true friend right now but i know that she can do things that can make me say: ELLA IS MY FRIEND.A TRUE FRIEND.:]]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In friendship, you have to expect absence at some point. All you have to do is close your eyes and feel each other's presence because a true friend is always with you by heart.:]
Again, i missed Ella and i can call her my friend again.
But i cannot trust her so much, like what i did before.
and to those who aren't happy with going back to the normal us this is for you:
I know that you aren't interested to me. I wont beg, i wont look back and i wont cry. If you really cant appreciate who i am, i don't need you. I will choose someone who sees the beauty that is sometimes too well hidden.
Ella Ney and Anet, I know that you aren't really happy with what happened to me and to Ella. I realized that you two aren't really my friend. I was disappointed but again as what i have told Ella:
I don't care with what they feel for me as long as you love me and we're okay.:]]
I LOVE YOU, SIS:]]
We want an open forum and this is Candice's message to them:
If someone hurts you repeatedly, you are commanded by God to forgive them instantly.
But you are not expected to trust them immediately and you are not expected to continue allowing them to hurt you.
gudmorning. Do you mind having an open forum tomorrow?!C'mon people You can't resolve the problem when you wont speak a single word. SPEAK THE TRUTH. If you don't want this, it's okay. It's fine with us. All we want is to clear this thing.
>>ken.
Well, Ella was the only one who replied. I don't know what stops them to say yes to this but as long as we did our part, we're okay with that.
Again,
Ella Jeramie Silvestre, I still love you.:]] You will always be my sister and that's a promise.:]
Candice Nicole Laquian, Thank you for everything:] Thank you for loving me and for letting me feel that i am still love when i don't really feel it.:]]You know what i mean and you know that you are one of my precious friend:]]Love yu!;]]
Kate Colline Costes, Thank you for letting me feel that i am not alone. I love you:]] FRIEND MO AKO!:]]
Camille Lagman, Thank you for being you.:]] Thank you kasi hindi mo ako inaway.HAHA!;]]
==As long as the original BRUU is complete, I'm happy. Let's think of a new name and start a new life. I love you all.==
:]]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥