d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Weeks have passed and i still don't feel being a Junior student. I dont even have pictures to share. We still couldnt bring cameres.PFFFT.I cant believe that time flies too fast and sometimes, i couldn't go with the flow.:]] Im having fun with my classmates especially those who made me laugh and laugh harder.AHAHA:]] You guys are crazyyy!:]] I love it when Arvin copies others to make us laugh and Adrian's random asking of question. I do enjoy most of my classmates and i dont enjoy some. Sorry but that's what i feel. I do love Crimson and im happy to be here. The purpose number one is revealed. I do thank God for that.
You know that Ella Jeramie is my best friend. Yeah she's one of my best friends. Now, i dont know if you could still call us best friends even friends. I dont know what happened but it was really fast and the relationship that we have couldnt be put back again. Im happy with this decision i made. If you want to know more of this check out my blog on my Multiply account. Only few are chosen to view that. Ella, you've been my friend. I loved you and i will always love you. Thank you for all the memories. Thank you for letting me realize things that would make me better even more. Thank you because you've been there physically for me. I never felt that i am loved by you but all i know is i loved you and you didnt love me as i did. It's over and im happy with this decision. I would still keep those promises that we have, you might not do this to me but it's okay as long as i kept my promises and im happy with that. Again, i love you and Good bye:]]
I want to say thank you to Candice, Kate and Kevin for letting me feel that i am still loved. Thank you for being a TRUE friend to me. I hope this will be until forever. I love you guys and we'll soon have a new group named...named what?!HAHA:))=))tell me Candice.HAHA:))=))Love you guys.:]]
To Anet, Ella Ney and Camille i still do love you guys!:]] But if you're going to hate me too because i went to the other group because i know in my heart that they are the true ones. Kate didnt do anything but she just asked Ella to teach her with our Chemistry lesson but Ella shouted at her and said those hurting words. I know in my heart that Kate is right and i will go for the right one of course. It's not me being a backstabber and i cant do that. You know me guys. Ella might be my best friend but Kate has the right thing so i will fight for her. But if you guys wanna go to Ella's part it's okay with me. I know this is right and just. Thank you once again and Ella J, goodbye:]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Thank you and Good bye:]]
Saturday, July 5, 2008 ( 9:10 AM )
Weeks have passed and i still don't feel being a Junior student. I dont even have pictures to share. We still couldnt bring cameres.PFFFT.I cant believe that time flies too fast and sometimes, i couldn't go with the flow.:]] Im having fun with my classmates especially those who made me laugh and laugh harder.AHAHA:]] You guys are crazyyy!:]] I love it when Arvin copies others to make us laugh and Adrian's random asking of question. I do enjoy most of my classmates and i dont enjoy some. Sorry but that's what i feel. I do love Crimson and im happy to be here. The purpose number one is revealed. I do thank God for that.
You know that Ella Jeramie is my best friend. Yeah she's one of my best friends. Now, i dont know if you could still call us best friends even friends. I dont know what happened but it was really fast and the relationship that we have couldnt be put back again. Im happy with this decision i made. If you want to know more of this check out my blog on my Multiply account. Only few are chosen to view that. Ella, you've been my friend. I loved you and i will always love you. Thank you for all the memories. Thank you for letting me realize things that would make me better even more. Thank you because you've been there physically for me. I never felt that i am loved by you but all i know is i loved you and you didnt love me as i did. It's over and im happy with this decision. I would still keep those promises that we have, you might not do this to me but it's okay as long as i kept my promises and im happy with that. Again, i love you and Good bye:]]
I want to say thank you to Candice, Kate and Kevin for letting me feel that i am still loved. Thank you for being a TRUE friend to me. I hope this will be until forever. I love you guys and we'll soon have a new group named...named what?!HAHA:))=))tell me Candice.HAHA:))=))Love you guys.:]]
To Anet, Ella Ney and Camille i still do love you guys!:]] But if you're going to hate me too because i went to the other group because i know in my heart that they are the true ones. Kate didnt do anything but she just asked Ella to teach her with our Chemistry lesson but Ella shouted at her and said those hurting words. I know in my heart that Kate is right and i will go for the right one of course. It's not me being a backstabber and i cant do that. You know me guys. Ella might be my best friend but Kate has the right thing so i will fight for her. But if you guys wanna go to Ella's part it's okay with me. I know this is right and just. Thank you once again and Ella J, goodbye:]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥