d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Hello there!]
July has been a challenging month for me.I've been challenged with school stuffs and friends.As you all know, i just leaved the group named BRUU. I did this because God wants me to and i guess he's giving me something better. I've been desperate to know also about that TWILIGHT book. The Lord is really good to me. He helped me as i continue this journey even without my BRUU friends. Leaving them is really hard but i thank God for giving me much more blessings than before. The Lord is my refuge and strength and I LOVE HIM:] Chemistry also made me crazy. Those computations and stuffs. I tell you, im enjoying CHEM, TRIGO and GEOM. The only thing that i dont enjoy is our HISTORY and that NOLI! Im not good at that but i always exert effort to understand everything so i guess that's okay. I've been able to reunite with my old friends that i considered FORGOTTEN FRIENDS since im very much focused on that group named bruu. The Lord helped me realize a lot of things and i was able to learn from my mistakes and now: I AM HAPPY.:]] I would like to thank those people who was there for me and they're always there for me, i guess.:]] Accept my sincere THANK YOU for everything that you've done and for encouraging me. I love you Candice, Rhia, Kate, Jean, Carla, Fiona, Jem, Pat, Kevin, Nadine J, mom, dad and GOD. Thank you:]]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Sunday, August 3, 2008 ( 9:13 AM )
Hello there!]
July has been a challenging month for me.I've been challenged with school stuffs and friends.As you all know, i just leaved the group named BRUU. I did this because God wants me to and i guess he's giving me something better. I've been desperate to know also about that TWILIGHT book. The Lord is really good to me. He helped me as i continue this journey even without my BRUU friends. Leaving them is really hard but i thank God for giving me much more blessings than before. The Lord is my refuge and strength and I LOVE HIM:] Chemistry also made me crazy. Those computations and stuffs. I tell you, im enjoying CHEM, TRIGO and GEOM. The only thing that i dont enjoy is our HISTORY and that NOLI! Im not good at that but i always exert effort to understand everything so i guess that's okay. I've been able to reunite with my old friends that i considered FORGOTTEN FRIENDS since im very much focused on that group named bruu. The Lord helped me realize a lot of things and i was able to learn from my mistakes and now: I AM HAPPY.:]] I would like to thank those people who was there for me and they're always there for me, i guess.:]] Accept my sincere THANK YOU for everything that you've done and for encouraging me. I love you Candice, Rhia, Kate, Jean, Carla, Fiona, Jem, Pat, Kevin, Nadine J, mom, dad and GOD. Thank you:]]
FREEDOM IS WHAT WE WANT AND FRIENDS AREN'T REALLY MEASURED BY GROUP BUT IT'S ABOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY FEEL AND LOVING THEM FOR REAL:]]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥