d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
okaaay.I seriously dont know what to do. ERRR. I have problems. Friends and school stuffs. With the school stuff, i just hate having lots of projects but i think they're kinda gone now, i have 3 more projects left and i know i can do it. With the study thing, errr. That's the only thing that i can say. Yeah i love studying[and that's a secret]HAHA!:))=))But i think my brain's shouting: TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!I CANT HANDLE THIS. How would this little brain carry tons of information that i need to be able to pass all my test. Chem would always be there, Geom and Trigo of course and that AP. You know i hate AP. I dont like studying the world's history. Im not good at that. It's better to solve 100 math problems than to study history. But going back to reality, i shall study THE WORLD'S HISTORY and deal with it. I hope Mr. Albert will just give us the analysis type of test. Okaaaay. Next problem, my "friends" , ex-friends or whatever you call it. They're still my problem right now. Dont they know that im keeping my mouth shut so we'll all leave a peaceful life?! Do they want that or a war-ish life.WHATEVER.LOSER! I wanna kick their butts and throw them all. Okaaay. Very much war freak. My bestfriend's telling me that: "pro sna im der 2 kik deir ass wit u" did you just see that?!HAHA:))=))Okaaay. Better leave them and just shut my mouth. But if they continue their bad works, they dont know what i can do. I can report them directly from the principal anyway.:]So i just wish them luck.IF THERE'S ANY.haha!:))=))
Hey losers, thank you for making me more famous. I love yah all.PLEH!i wanna puke.haha!:))=))Hating me wont make you pretty so go to the best dermatologist and start your search now so that he/she could help you fix those ugly faces.HAHA!:))=))OKAY.IT'S VERY MUCH MEAN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belated Happy Birthday to Ate Leah:]]
I love you:]]
Advance Happy birthday to my everdearest bestfriend:]]
RHIA!!I love you so much bezzz!!I miss you:]]And i wish that you'll be more lovable.HAHA!:))=))I super duper love you:]]You have my heart!:]]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fact:
Mcdo in the morning.
Mcdo in the noon.
Mcdo for the mirienda.
Mcdo tonight:]]
Yeah.I ordered twice in mcdo just for this day because mom is not here and i dont know how to cook. Mcdonald's delivery, i love you:]]HAHA!:))=))
AND SAY HI TO MY CHICKEN NUGGETS FRIENDS:]]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
PROBLEMS AND BiRTHDAYS.:]]
Saturday, August 9, 2008 ( 2:27 PM )
okaaay.I seriously dont know what to do. ERRR. I have problems. Friends and school stuffs. With the school stuff, i just hate having lots of projects but i think they're kinda gone now, i have 3 more projects left and i know i can do it. With the study thing, errr. That's the only thing that i can say. Yeah i love studying[and that's a secret]HAHA!:))=))But i think my brain's shouting: TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!I CANT HANDLE THIS. How would this little brain carry tons of information that i need to be able to pass all my test. Chem would always be there, Geom and Trigo of course and that AP. You know i hate AP. I dont like studying the world's history. Im not good at that. It's better to solve 100 math problems than to study history. But going back to reality, i shall study THE WORLD'S HISTORY and deal with it. I hope Mr. Albert will just give us the analysis type of test. Okaaaay. Next problem, my "friends" , ex-friends or whatever you call it. They're still my problem right now. Dont they know that im keeping my mouth shut so we'll all leave a peaceful life?! Do they want that or a war-ish life.WHATEVER.LOSER! I wanna kick their butts and throw them all. Okaaay. Very much war freak. My bestfriend's telling me that: "pro sna im der 2 kik deir ass wit u" did you just see that?!HAHA:))=))Okaaay. Better leave them and just shut my mouth. But if they continue their bad works, they dont know what i can do. I can report them directly from the principal anyway.:]So i just wish them luck.IF THERE'S ANY.haha!:))=))
Hey losers, thank you for making me more famous. I love yah all.PLEH!i wanna puke.haha!:))=))Hating me wont make you pretty so go to the best dermatologist and start your search now so that he/she could help you fix those ugly faces.HAHA!:))=))OKAY.IT'S VERY MUCH MEAN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belated Happy Birthday to Ate Leah:]]
I love you:]]
Advance Happy birthday to my everdearest bestfriend:]]
RHIA!!I love you so much bezzz!!I miss you:]]And i wish that you'll be more lovable.HAHA!:))=))I super duper love you:]]You have my heart!:]]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fact:
Mcdo in the morning.
Mcdo in the noon.
Mcdo for the mirienda.
Mcdo tonight:]]
Yeah.I ordered twice in mcdo just for this day because mom is not here and i dont know how to cook. Mcdonald's delivery, i love you:]]HAHA!:))=))
AND SAY HI TO MY CHICKEN NUGGETS FRIENDS:]]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥