d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Yeah, im blogging!:) Yesterday, i decided to go to school because it dont want to miss any Chemistry class and we will have our graded recitation in AP. I dont want to miss my chance. So i came to school and i didnt talk about what's in my face so that the teachers wouldn't know and they wouldn't send me home. I know, someone told our adviser and im very much pissed. I didnt want to go home since i started the day in the school. If im not mistaken, you're the one who told our adviser. You freaking ass hole. I hate you! You just didn't know what i felt when i was sent home. You didn't know how important am i to my group. I didnt finished my day in school because of you. I just hope that this is really contagious and i hope that you'll got this VERY SOON.Nyahahaha:))
Im so mean. FORGIVE ME. Im mean and besides, Jzarah told me to pass this "thing" to you.HAHA!:)And if ever you got this, WELL, I AM SORRY.BLEH!
Okay nuff now. Getting worse.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
bwahaha:))
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 ( 3:47 PM )
Yeah, im blogging!:) Yesterday, i decided to go to school because it dont want to miss any Chemistry class and we will have our graded recitation in AP. I dont want to miss my chance. So i came to school and i didnt talk about what's in my face so that the teachers wouldn't know and they wouldn't send me home. I know, someone told our adviser and im very much pissed. I didnt want to go home since i started the day in the school. If im not mistaken, you're the one who told our adviser. You freaking ass hole. I hate you! You just didn't know what i felt when i was sent home. You didn't know how important am i to my group. I didnt finished my day in school because of you. I just hope that this is really contagious and i hope that you'll got this VERY SOON.Nyahahaha:))
Im so mean. FORGIVE ME. Im mean and besides, Jzarah told me to pass this "thing" to you.HAHA!:)And if ever you got this, WELL, I AM SORRY.BLEH!
Okay nuff now. Getting worse.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥