d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Home from Sm Southmall. I went there because it's sale!:) I got good new things though their price is not really the price of a sale item. At first, i didnt want to go there because of an unexpected visitor but again, nothing can stop me. This is a chance given and it should not be wasted.HAHA. I didn't went to school not because it's sale at Sm but because i felt like we wont do sensible things today.
I was walking through the busy streets of sm. Or should i call it a street?haha. Then i saw lotsa people at the SM department store where i plan to buy some tops. Since, im irritated that time, i decided to just visit the botiques. First stop: BAYO. I didnt got something from BAYO because i felt like: the price isn't reasonable. Then I bought two bags from EGG then a REALLY cute top from maldita and a preppy top from LEE. I didnt noticed that i already have lots of paper bags and plastic bags in my hand. I felt good when i were able to buy the cute preppy top.:) The people at sm were looking at me because of what i have in my hands. They're probably thinking that im a shopaholic. We'll im not. I just have ten bags when i already decided to leave the mall.HAHA:))=))
Shopping is my talent..:)Holding different paper bags feels good:)
PLUS
I already finished my conclusion for our research paper in English:)YAY!:)
When we already know the results of the RP, we'll treat ourselves to the cinemas and watch the: Confessions of a Shopaholic.[--so not me--:]
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Confessions of a shopaholic.:)
Friday, February 27, 2009 ( 6:57 PM )
Home from Sm Southmall. I went there because it's sale!:) I got good new things though their price is not really the price of a sale item. At first, i didnt want to go there because of an unexpected visitor but again, nothing can stop me. This is a chance given and it should not be wasted.HAHA. I didn't went to school not because it's sale at Sm but because i felt like we wont do sensible things today.
I was walking through the busy streets of sm. Or should i call it a street?haha. Then i saw lotsa people at the SM department store where i plan to buy some tops. Since, im irritated that time, i decided to just visit the botiques. First stop: BAYO. I didnt got something from BAYO because i felt like: the price isn't reasonable. Then I bought two bags from EGG then a REALLY cute top from maldita and a preppy top from LEE. I didnt noticed that i already have lots of paper bags and plastic bags in my hand. I felt good when i were able to buy the cute preppy top.:) The people at sm were looking at me because of what i have in my hands. They're probably thinking that im a shopaholic. We'll im not. I just have ten bags when i already decided to leave the mall.HAHA:))=))
Shopping is my talent..:)Holding different paper bags feels good:)
PLUS
I already finished my conclusion for our research paper in English:)YAY!:)
When we already know the results of the RP, we'll treat ourselves to the cinemas and watch the: Confessions of a Shopaholic.[--so not me--:]
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥