d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Today, our section encountered another "attitude problem". It's not actually just today but i can observe it everyday. It all started when some of our classmates grouped themselves together and now, a "group" of students were facing this problem. Our adviser asked me if i belong to the "group" who are isolating those people. I answered: I dont know.*SMILES* [and yes, a controversial smile just like the Karylle's smile] And that's true. I really dont know. I may not notice it but some may think that i do isolate people. Since then, isolating is not my style. You know how cheerful am i and i always try to approach everybody. I may act different this past few days but im pretty sure that i didnt plan to isolate anybody.
And if that group of people is feeling isolated, i think it's them to blame because they're the ones who isolate themselves. You wont be feeling isolated when you try to approach, right? I guess it's just them who's thinking of any other things.
We actually played a game and everyone joined even some were not considered a close friend and those boys who aren't playing was watching us. And them? [the isolated group]They're doing nothing to speak to us or even approach us if they can join. In the first place, we didn't asked anybody to join but all of us[who joined the game] volunteered.
I just hope that "isolated" group would learn how to approach those "snob" girls/boys for them not to feel "OUT".
I just hope they will soon learn the value of approaching.
and i just hope that CRIMSON would be united even just for a time.:|
This is why i miss diamond:|
And the word for the day: ISOLATED.
very well said.
And by the way, teasing is not my talent. I just tease those people when i think that they're needed to be teased. Like, when they did the teasing first.Okay?:)
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Thursday, February 19, 2009 ( 7:09 PM )
Today, our section encountered another "attitude problem". It's not actually just today but i can observe it everyday. It all started when some of our classmates grouped themselves together and now, a "group" of students were facing this problem. Our adviser asked me if i belong to the "group" who are isolating those people. I answered: I dont know.*SMILES* [and yes, a controversial smile just like the Karylle's smile] And that's true. I really dont know. I may not notice it but some may think that i do isolate people. Since then, isolating is not my style. You know how cheerful am i and i always try to approach everybody. I may act different this past few days but im pretty sure that i didnt plan to isolate anybody.
And if that group of people is feeling isolated, i think it's them to blame because they're the ones who isolate themselves. You wont be feeling isolated when you try to approach, right? I guess it's just them who's thinking of any other things.
We actually played a game and everyone joined even some were not considered a close friend and those boys who aren't playing was watching us. And them? [the isolated group]They're doing nothing to speak to us or even approach us if they can join. In the first place, we didn't asked anybody to join but all of us[who joined the game] volunteered.
I just hope that "isolated" group would learn how to approach those "snob" girls/boys for them not to feel "OUT".
I just hope they will soon learn the value of approaching.
and i just hope that CRIMSON would be united even just for a time.:|
This is why i miss diamond:|
And the word for the day: ISOLATED.
very well said.
And by the way, teasing is not my talent. I just tease those people when i think that they're needed to be teased. Like, when they did the teasing first.Okay?:)
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥