d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Hello there. Im finally back>:] My wireless router is now fixed. Hurrah. I dont have sensible things to say here but im wishing that there will be something that would pop out my mind so that i can add some things that make some sense. Okay lemme start.
I will be blogging about my dreams and wishes for my college life. I've been very much excited about college when my feet reached the second floor of the DLH building of my beloved alma matter. Or it simply means that: When i entered second year, i've been very much excited on what college will bring me. I know, it would mean busyness because you need to pass some requirements and stuffs but what i am excited about is feeling the joy when you succeed in everything you've done. Just like what i felt when our English paper was passed on time and when our panel defense turned out so well.
Im still not decided about the course im going to take up but here are some that's in my mind and i am very much interested in taking them:
1. BS Nursing.
This is my number one choice since then. My mom would disagree with me now. She doesn't want me to take up Nursing. This is one of my passion. I like making people better.
2. Medicine.
I really want to be a doctor. Before, i want to be a dermatologist. Now, i want to be a Pediatrician.
3. Mass Communication
I want to be a host or anything that would require me to speak in front of a camera. In some ways, i want to be one of the people that would be included in the most influential people-list. I want to influence them in a good way.
4. Tourism
I want to go places and take pictures of every scenery.
5. MMA or any computer related course
Sitting in front of a computer makes me happy, somehow.
6. Accountancy
I like counting money and stuff. I love to meet different kinds of people and to assist them in the best way i can.
** The right course for me may not be on the list, please God, show me some signs on what course to take and would make me a better person and that would help others as well. I love you.. **
>>College would be the highest educational attainment of a person but the feeling of being happy and making others happy is the highest attainment of a well-being.<<
Gotta go now.
Love,
Cinderella:D
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Let's talk about: COLLEGE.
Friday, March 27, 2009 ( 4:21 PM )
Hello there. Im finally back>:] My wireless router is now fixed. Hurrah. I dont have sensible things to say here but im wishing that there will be something that would pop out my mind so that i can add some things that make some sense. Okay lemme start.
I will be blogging about my dreams and wishes for my college life. I've been very much excited about college when my feet reached the second floor of the DLH building of my beloved alma matter. Or it simply means that: When i entered second year, i've been very much excited on what college will bring me. I know, it would mean busyness because you need to pass some requirements and stuffs but what i am excited about is feeling the joy when you succeed in everything you've done. Just like what i felt when our English paper was passed on time and when our panel defense turned out so well.
Im still not decided about the course im going to take up but here are some that's in my mind and i am very much interested in taking them:
1. BS Nursing.
This is my number one choice since then. My mom would disagree with me now. She doesn't want me to take up Nursing. This is one of my passion. I like making people better.
2. Medicine.
I really want to be a doctor. Before, i want to be a dermatologist. Now, i want to be a Pediatrician.
3. Mass Communication
I want to be a host or anything that would require me to speak in front of a camera. In some ways, i want to be one of the people that would be included in the most influential people-list. I want to influence them in a good way.
4. Tourism
I want to go places and take pictures of every scenery.
5. MMA or any computer related course
Sitting in front of a computer makes me happy, somehow.
6. Accountancy
I like counting money and stuff. I love to meet different kinds of people and to assist them in the best way i can.
** The right course for me may not be on the list, please God, show me some signs on what course to take and would make me a better person and that would help others as well. I love you.. **
>>College would be the highest educational attainment of a person but the feeling of being happy and making others happy is the highest attainment of a well-being.<<
Gotta go now.
Love,
Cinderella:D
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥