d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Forgot the font style that i always use when i blog here. Weird. I just blogged a while ago then i already forgot it? Maybe my mind cannot store much information since i just finish taking all the exams for the last time in my third year life.
Okay. Remember my promise that i will update you as soon as we get the slot in the panel defense? So, im doing this blog for that. Better late than never right?:)
Breaking promises is not my thing and my friends know that.
Let's start.
Running from the library back to the DLH was so tiring but i need to do it since we will save our draft in my flash drive. We ran and ran. We arrived at the Crimson's room. I got my flash drive, i ran back. After getting it, we finished our first draft so we need to run again to the computer shop to print our draft. It was so tiring. I saw the boys from the other group running. I decided to run faster because it's already 4: 25 and the deadline is only until 4: 30 pm. No extensions. We were the first to arrive at the computer shop and had our draft printed. We ran back to the DLH builiding to find Ms. Gail and to pass our first draft. We were so high that time we had different stories to share. We were all noisy inside the faculty room.Ms. Gail accepted our paper. HURRAH.
We had the second slot in the panel defense. We got mixed emotions. Ms. Lisville will be our panelist. On the day of our defense, we were so shocked when Robin told us that we'll be having Mr. Revo instead. We were like: HUWAAAT? We're already prepared for Ms. Lisville! Mr. Revo arrived late. We were all tensed. I even laughed while reporting. I said sorry. Then after the reporting, Mr. Revo asked everyone. I will just put the lines that made me laugh.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 ( 5:45 PM )
Forgot the font style that i always use when i blog here. Weird. I just blogged a while ago then i already forgot it? Maybe my mind cannot store much information since i just finish taking all the exams for the last time in my third year life.
Okay. Remember my promise that i will update you as soon as we get the slot in the panel defense? So, im doing this blog for that. Better late than never right?:)
Breaking promises is not my thing and my friends know that.
Let's start.
Running from the library back to the DLH was so tiring but i need to do it since we will save our draft in my flash drive. We ran and ran. We arrived at the Crimson's room. I got my flash drive, i ran back. After getting it, we finished our first draft so we need to run again to the computer shop to print our draft. It was so tiring. I saw the boys from the other group running. I decided to run faster because it's already 4: 25 and the deadline is only until 4: 30 pm. No extensions. We were the first to arrive at the computer shop and had our draft printed. We ran back to the DLH builiding to find Ms. Gail and to pass our first draft. We were so high that time we had different stories to share. We were all noisy inside the faculty room.Ms. Gail accepted our paper. HURRAH.
We had the second slot in the panel defense. We got mixed emotions. Ms. Lisville will be our panelist. On the day of our defense, we were so shocked when Robin told us that we'll be having Mr. Revo instead. We were like: HUWAAAT? We're already prepared for Ms. Lisville! Mr. Revo arrived late. We were all tensed. I even laughed while reporting. I said sorry. Then after the reporting, Mr. Revo asked everyone. I will just put the lines that made me laugh.
OH MY GOSH. I can feel the pressure right now.
-FionaI would choose being a commercial model because i have no talent.
-Robin
I will endorse clothes.
-Kate
I will not enter show business because i have no talent.
-Robin
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥