d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
It's my 60th entry.YAY:)Congratulate me. I just came home from SM southmall. I saw Jamilla of Pinoy Big brother and i didn't like the way she acted. I was like: Most of them doesn't know you. Stop acting that you're famous. She looked at people badly. I hated it.
We ate at KFC then i was waiting for my mom. I was sitting with my brother, Nathan. Suddenly, a woman sat infront of me and she was holding her tummy. I knew she was hungry. I thought she was just waiting for her food. She ran when a group of people finished eating and she drank the juices. Then i thought, she doesn't have money to buy some food. I told my mom then my mom decided to give her a Chicken. When a worker from KFC approached her, she was mad and she threw the straw. I was so shocked. The KFC worker told me that she's mentally ill. :|
I also saw my former classmates. Carla asked me to go with them, i refused. I have to help my mom because my brother's yaya had his day-off. Or should i call it day?it must be a month-off.HAHA:))=))
Im excited on what will happen on the 23rd of March, aside from adding one to my age.hehe.
I will be back:)
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Thursday, March 19, 2009 ( 5:09 PM )
It's my 60th entry.YAY:)Congratulate me. I just came home from SM southmall. I saw Jamilla of Pinoy Big brother and i didn't like the way she acted. I was like: Most of them doesn't know you. Stop acting that you're famous. She looked at people badly. I hated it.
We ate at KFC then i was waiting for my mom. I was sitting with my brother, Nathan. Suddenly, a woman sat infront of me and she was holding her tummy. I knew she was hungry. I thought she was just waiting for her food. She ran when a group of people finished eating and she drank the juices. Then i thought, she doesn't have money to buy some food. I told my mom then my mom decided to give her a Chicken. When a worker from KFC approached her, she was mad and she threw the straw. I was so shocked. The KFC worker told me that she's mentally ill. :|
I also saw my former classmates. Carla asked me to go with them, i refused. I have to help my mom because my brother's yaya had his day-off. Or should i call it day?it must be a month-off.HAHA:))=))
Im excited on what will happen on the 23rd of March, aside from adding one to my age.hehe.
I will be back:)
" It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with YOU that makes me happy."
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥