d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Hello there.
I already blogged about the different courses that im planning to take. So now i will be blogging about the different universities.
I want to study at:
1. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila [PLM]
* I really want to study there because that is a good school. My parents would be very much proud if ever i would pass. There is also no fee. As in. So i want to help my parents save more money for my brother's schooling. My dad is also a graduate of this university and so i want to follow his footsteps.
2. La Salle.
I want to be an archer. Atkins is love ♥. This is also a good school and somehow, it would help me reach my dreams of becoming a doctor. I will go to La Salle- Dasma if i would take Medicine or any Science related course.
3. Ateneo De Manila
I can also be an eagle. If Atkins is love then Tiu is romance.HARHAR. I think i wouldn't end up here because they dont offer the course that i like. I like the way they train their students academically and religiously. Just look at their fruits: Robi Domingo and Mikee Lee both from Pinoy Big Brother and both of them showed a good example of being a kabataang Pinoy.
4. University of Santo Tomas. [UST]
I want to be a Thomasian. Yes. Aside from meeting Kuya Rj[haha], this is also a good school where i can develop my skills more. I want to take Nursing here.
* i would only end up in a school and i really hope that i would end up in a good university.*
Take care.
Lotsalove from:
Stargazer girl.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
it's still about: COLLEGE.
Saturday, March 28, 2009 ( 9:56 AM )
Hello there.
I already blogged about the different courses that im planning to take. So now i will be blogging about the different universities.
I want to study at:
1. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila [PLM]
* I really want to study there because that is a good school. My parents would be very much proud if ever i would pass. There is also no fee. As in. So i want to help my parents save more money for my brother's schooling. My dad is also a graduate of this university and so i want to follow his footsteps.
2. La Salle.
I want to be an archer. Atkins is love ♥. This is also a good school and somehow, it would help me reach my dreams of becoming a doctor. I will go to La Salle- Dasma if i would take Medicine or any Science related course.
3. Ateneo De Manila
I can also be an eagle. If Atkins is love then Tiu is romance.HARHAR. I think i wouldn't end up here because they dont offer the course that i like. I like the way they train their students academically and religiously. Just look at their fruits: Robi Domingo and Mikee Lee both from Pinoy Big Brother and both of them showed a good example of being a kabataang Pinoy.
4. University of Santo Tomas. [UST]
I want to be a Thomasian. Yes. Aside from meeting Kuya Rj[haha], this is also a good school where i can develop my skills more. I want to take Nursing here.
* i would only end up in a school and i really hope that i would end up in a good university.*
Take care.
Lotsalove from:
Stargazer girl.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥