d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Hello! Im way too bored right now. I want to go somewhere else and spend the day with someone i love. I would also love to spend a day alone. Honestly, i have nothing to blog here. Im just bored. I couldn't tell you anything about my summer vacation because i can't still feel that it's summer already. All i know is that: it's hot. I didn't have any party to attend. Honestly, i was invited by a friend to attend her mother's birthday celebration and my mom cancelled it in the last minute and i end up doing nothing here. I felt like i am the biggest loser. I was also invited to go swimming today but it was cancelled again. Argh. When will i finally be able to get out of our house and have some fun?WHEEEEN..?? I dont have things to keep me busy. It's really boring. Monday, please come now. Im really excited and looking forward on that day because it will be my first day on our review classes.:)YAY. It's a preparation for my college life and hearing it makes me really really excited. Im trying to fix my blogger a while ago and i guess, i succeed!:D YAY:))
I want Monday to come.:)))
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Boriiing.
Friday, April 10, 2009 ( 4:38 PM )
Hello! Im way too bored right now. I want to go somewhere else and spend the day with someone i love. I would also love to spend a day alone. Honestly, i have nothing to blog here. Im just bored. I couldn't tell you anything about my summer vacation because i can't still feel that it's summer already. All i know is that: it's hot. I didn't have any party to attend. Honestly, i was invited by a friend to attend her mother's birthday celebration and my mom cancelled it in the last minute and i end up doing nothing here. I felt like i am the biggest loser. I was also invited to go swimming today but it was cancelled again. Argh. When will i finally be able to get out of our house and have some fun?WHEEEEN..?? I dont have things to keep me busy. It's really boring. Monday, please come now. Im really excited and looking forward on that day because it will be my first day on our review classes.:)YAY. It's a preparation for my college life and hearing it makes me really really excited. Im trying to fix my blogger a while ago and i guess, i succeed!:D YAY:))
I want Monday to come.:)))
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥