d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
S till, i can’t imagine that I will soon be on my last year of high school. I thought i am just on my first year of high school. I’ve been very much excited on what College awaits me. I would give you a glimpse of my high school life. Start from my first year to my third year.
F irst year.
I’ m very much nervous because it would be my first time to step on the DLH grounds. It would be my first time to have classes in this building. I’ve experienced a lot of firsts when I was a freshman. This year, it was also the first time that my teacher sent me out of the classroom because of my noisy-ness. It was my first time to have a role in the sports fest. I was a muse. I also experienced the first field trip without my mommy. My mom’s very much worried about me and because of that, she always joins me in every out of school activity that is held. I had my first highest AP grade. My first heartbreak. It was also my first time in the SDD office because there was a time that i didn’t attend the morning assembly because we’re planning to surprise our dearest adviser for his birthday and because of this, it was my first time to hate Ms. Helen. She was the one who caught us in the other room[the one beside the Jupiter’s room] and she embarrassed us. It was my first time to have my ID confiscated because of that. I also joined the first battle of the brains on my entire Woodridge life. It was my first time to join the battle in the category of: Math and Spelling. My first year, gave me a lot of experiences and taught me a lot of things. Everything that happened on my first year of life is worth remembering and it also helped me to face the greater challenges that my second year life would give.
S econd year.
I still can’t explain the feeling that I felt when i wasn’t in my dream section. I wanted to be in Garnet because almost everyone that i knew and that was close to me was there. I don’t have much friends in Diamond. I was so hurt and i felt that i was all left out. My only former classmate was, INNO. I texted him and told him to go with me since he’s the only person there and he’s my only close friend in the Diamond class. I also knew Erickson and we always had the chance to talk when we were on our Freshman year because he was my bestfriend’s ex-boyfriend. I remember kicking his ass during the first day of classes. I really hated my section. I didn’t like the Diamond class. I was so close minded that time and i didn’t think that God always have the best plans for me. This year, i met a lot of new friends that made me realize that Diamond was truly the best. It’s one of the best thing that happened in my life. I met new friends like: Carla, Fiona, Candice, Mitchiko, Jermaine, Pat, Alyssa, Rachel [Dora] and a whole lot more. I enjoyed every single day of my life in Diamond. I love everything. From my adviser down to my classmates. I had a new set of best friends this year. Candice, Camille, Anet, Ella J., Ella Ney and Kate were one of those friends that God gave me. I really enjoyed my second year to the point that i wished to be a Sophomore forever. Our section, was truly the best. This is my best high school year EVER. We also had our goodbyes but the biggest good bye that happened was: when Inno left. I was so sad because he was my first friend in this section, he was my speech fest partner and he is my brother [by heart]. Second year was truly the best. I miss you DYAMANTEZ.:D
T hird Year.
I loved the sectioning. I thought i would be very happy in this section. I have my friends with me so i thought it would be so much fun. I admit that this is my awaited year because this is where we truly experience freedom. Going back to my sophomore life, i was so excited to be in this year because i taught the teachers won’t care on what things we’ll gonna do. The Juniors [when we were sophomores] pictures freedom. They have the best scouting activities and stuffs. Our section experienced a great problem, it is: NOT being UNITED. That problem is also the reason why i don’t have true pictures to show here. True meaning, you don’t consider it as something special. I mean, i do consider those pictures special but some people who are in the picture might not consider it special or may not consider me special. Okay.WHATEVER. We had a lot of activities and we’ve been very much busy lately because of the requirements that we need to pass. We had our panel defense. It was my first time to do a thesis. It was also my first time to defend it to someone who’s not really my teacher. The defense was great. I loved the fruits of our labor.haha. It was also my first time to attend a prom. We also had different contests. We had a play: Bakit ang babae ang naghuhugas ng pinggan?. I’ve been a part of that play and i portrait the role of the bungangerang kapitbahay. We also had Christmas dances and the Presentation of different festival. To sum it up, this year was a very busy year for me. **And now, im curious on what things am i going to experience on my senior year. Im also excited to know new things and to finally, close the chapter of my high school life and say hello to the newest chapter of my life called: the college life. God, be with me:D**
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
My high school life..
Monday, April 6, 2009 ( 9:23 AM )
S till, i can’t imagine that I will soon be on my last year of high school. I thought i am just on my first year of high school. I’ve been very much excited on what College awaits me. I would give you a glimpse of my high school life. Start from my first year to my third year.
F irst year.
I’ m very much nervous because it would be my first time to step on the DLH grounds. It would be my first time to have classes in this building. I’ve experienced a lot of firsts when I was a freshman. This year, it was also the first time that my teacher sent me out of the classroom because of my noisy-ness. It was my first time to have a role in the sports fest. I was a muse. I also experienced the first field trip without my mommy. My mom’s very much worried about me and because of that, she always joins me in every out of school activity that is held. I had my first highest AP grade. My first heartbreak. It was also my first time in the SDD office because there was a time that i didn’t attend the morning assembly because we’re planning to surprise our dearest adviser for his birthday and because of this, it was my first time to hate Ms. Helen. She was the one who caught us in the other room[the one beside the Jupiter’s room] and she embarrassed us. It was my first time to have my ID confiscated because of that. I also joined the first battle of the brains on my entire Woodridge life. It was my first time to join the battle in the category of: Math and Spelling. My first year, gave me a lot of experiences and taught me a lot of things. Everything that happened on my first year of life is worth remembering and it also helped me to face the greater challenges that my second year life would give.
S econd year.
I still can’t explain the feeling that I felt when i wasn’t in my dream section. I wanted to be in Garnet because almost everyone that i knew and that was close to me was there. I don’t have much friends in Diamond. I was so hurt and i felt that i was all left out. My only former classmate was, INNO. I texted him and told him to go with me since he’s the only person there and he’s my only close friend in the Diamond class. I also knew Erickson and we always had the chance to talk when we were on our Freshman year because he was my bestfriend’s ex-boyfriend. I remember kicking his ass during the first day of classes. I really hated my section. I didn’t like the Diamond class. I was so close minded that time and i didn’t think that God always have the best plans for me. This year, i met a lot of new friends that made me realize that Diamond was truly the best. It’s one of the best thing that happened in my life. I met new friends like: Carla, Fiona, Candice, Mitchiko, Jermaine, Pat, Alyssa, Rachel [Dora] and a whole lot more. I enjoyed every single day of my life in Diamond. I love everything. From my adviser down to my classmates. I had a new set of best friends this year. Candice, Camille, Anet, Ella J., Ella Ney and Kate were one of those friends that God gave me. I really enjoyed my second year to the point that i wished to be a Sophomore forever. Our section, was truly the best. This is my best high school year EVER. We also had our goodbyes but the biggest good bye that happened was: when Inno left. I was so sad because he was my first friend in this section, he was my speech fest partner and he is my brother [by heart]. Second year was truly the best. I miss you DYAMANTEZ.:D
T hird Year.
I loved the sectioning. I thought i would be very happy in this section. I have my friends with me so i thought it would be so much fun. I admit that this is my awaited year because this is where we truly experience freedom. Going back to my sophomore life, i was so excited to be in this year because i taught the teachers won’t care on what things we’ll gonna do. The Juniors [when we were sophomores] pictures freedom. They have the best scouting activities and stuffs. Our section experienced a great problem, it is: NOT being UNITED. That problem is also the reason why i don’t have true pictures to show here. True meaning, you don’t consider it as something special. I mean, i do consider those pictures special but some people who are in the picture might not consider it special or may not consider me special. Okay.WHATEVER. We had a lot of activities and we’ve been very much busy lately because of the requirements that we need to pass. We had our panel defense. It was my first time to do a thesis. It was also my first time to defend it to someone who’s not really my teacher. The defense was great. I loved the fruits of our labor.haha. It was also my first time to attend a prom. We also had different contests. We had a play: Bakit ang babae ang naghuhugas ng pinggan?. I’ve been a part of that play and i portrait the role of the bungangerang kapitbahay. We also had Christmas dances and the Presentation of different festival. To sum it up, this year was a very busy year for me. **And now, im curious on what things am i going to experience on my senior year. Im also excited to know new things and to finally, close the chapter of my high school life and say hello to the newest chapter of my life called: the college life. God, be with me:D**
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥