d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Im finally back. Im really tired and i want to rest but i can't. My eyes looks tired, so am i. I got my card yesterday. My grade was fine. My general average was a: 90.2. I hated my Chemistry's fourth quarter grade. I only got 88, that's my lowest Chemistry grade. I can't figure out why i got that low grade. Call me LOSER. I also spent the day learning different lessons at the review center. I enjoyed my week. I learned different techniques and things on how to solve and answer test questions. We took Advanced Algebra, Basic Algebra, Plane Geometry, Analytic Geometry, Chemistry, Biology, English 1 and English 2.See? We tackled those things in a span of five days. We'll be having our test on Monday. I hope i'll get better grades.
I was also inspired the whole week.haha!! Im secretly crushing someone. You wouldn't know him because it's a secret.haha!:)) He's really a hottie. I swear. He's the only guy who erased Sam Concepcion in my heart. I dont know why?haha:))
Im really excited and looking forward for next week.>:)))
See you again>:)
Lotsoflovefrom: Mcdo-girl>:)
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Review.review.:))
Saturday, April 18, 2009 ( 7:26 AM )
Im finally back. Im really tired and i want to rest but i can't. My eyes looks tired, so am i. I got my card yesterday. My grade was fine. My general average was a: 90.2. I hated my Chemistry's fourth quarter grade. I only got 88, that's my lowest Chemistry grade. I can't figure out why i got that low grade. Call me LOSER. I also spent the day learning different lessons at the review center. I enjoyed my week. I learned different techniques and things on how to solve and answer test questions. We took Advanced Algebra, Basic Algebra, Plane Geometry, Analytic Geometry, Chemistry, Biology, English 1 and English 2.See? We tackled those things in a span of five days. We'll be having our test on Monday. I hope i'll get better grades.
I was also inspired the whole week.haha!! Im secretly crushing someone. You wouldn't know him because it's a secret.haha!:)) He's really a hottie. I swear. He's the only guy who erased Sam Concepcion in my heart. I dont know why?haha:))
Im really excited and looking forward for next week.>:)))
See you again>:)
Lotsoflovefrom: Mcdo-girl>:)
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥