d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Excited much?:))
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 ( 5:23 PM )
Hello readers! June is already coming and yes, summer is already closing. "Welcome back" that would be the most used phrase for now. Were going back to school. Isn't it exciting?:)) Im so excited to see my friends. I really missed them i mean, im still missing them:">> School is back. Assignments, Projects, Quizzes, Exams are also back. Hello again, haggard days! But hey, im excited to learn a lot:> New lessons. New set of classmates. New teachers. Almost new everything but sadly, this is gonna be my last year of High school. After some months, i'll be saying Hi to my new life--> College life! My most awaited:))hee hee. Hopefully, i would pass all my entrance tests.:>> *my fingers are now crossed* and yes, i know God will help me and he would choose the best university for me:) Good course too:))
Father's day is also coming. I will write another blog entry for that.:>>
And ohh, did i mention i miss my dad too?:)) Im actually missing him soooo much right now and it makes me wanna cry. I miss him sooo much. I dont have someone to hug right now:((
By the way, i also wanna share that my books and notebooks are already covered with plastics:)) See. I tell you, im not excited!:)) But i dont have a new shoes. Hmmp! I think mom isn't buying me a new one. She told me to use my old shoes. Oh hello, Skechers!:)) I already told dad about that stuff and yes, he told me that he's buying me a new one as soon as he arrived. See?:)) Im good at making "bola" to my dad. Hahaha!!:>>
Im really excited and looking forward on what will happen on the next days. Oh hello, Seniors life! Nadine--> Welcome to Woodridge College..again!:))=))
Father's day is also coming. I will write another blog entry for that.:>>
And ohh, did i mention i miss my dad too?:)) Im actually missing him soooo much right now and it makes me wanna cry. I miss him sooo much. I dont have someone to hug right now:((
By the way, i also wanna share that my books and notebooks are already covered with plastics:)) See. I tell you, im not excited!:)) But i dont have a new shoes. Hmmp! I think mom isn't buying me a new one. She told me to use my old shoes. Oh hello, Skechers!:)) I already told dad about that stuff and yes, he told me that he's buying me a new one as soon as he arrived. See?:)) Im good at making "bola" to my dad. Hahaha!!:>>
Im really excited and looking forward on what will happen on the next days. Oh hello, Seniors life! Nadine--> Welcome to Woodridge College..again!:))=))
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥