d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
A little randomness..
Saturday, May 23, 2009 ( 1:04 PM )
Hello there! Im finally done with the new look of my blogger. I've been thinking of this for days and finally, im done with it! I've been searching for the perfect template that would match my personality and i found a lot of cute templates but i ended up with this one. Empty. Oh. Scratch! It's not because im empty and feeling empty that's why i choosed this one. I find it cute. When you open my page at first you would thought it's empty but if you try to click those letters, you will find the content of my page. Just like in real life, at first you would think that this girl is empty but when you try to explore and get to know her you would realize that she isn't empty. Her life is filled with different thoughts, opinions and dramas.
Cute right?:))
So readers, what can you say with my new template?:)) Comments are very much appreciated. My tagboard is always ready for your comments and messages. An Advance thank you for those who will drop some comments.
Update about my life: Still im here and still in charge of some chores at home. We're still in search for a maid. Help anyone?:)) I take care of my cute little brother and yes, clean the house everytime he's out. Dont worry readers, i still find some time to get in touch with God, family and friends. I think i'll be going out later to play some badminton.:">>HURRAH!!:>>
So much for my random thoughts. I need to go now!
XOXO.
Cute right?:))
So readers, what can you say with my new template?:)) Comments are very much appreciated. My tagboard is always ready for your comments and messages. An Advance thank you for those who will drop some comments.
Update about my life: Still im here and still in charge of some chores at home. We're still in search for a maid. Help anyone?:)) I take care of my cute little brother and yes, clean the house everytime he's out. Dont worry readers, i still find some time to get in touch with God, family and friends. I think i'll be going out later to play some badminton.:">>HURRAH!!:>>
So much for my random thoughts. I need to go now!
XOXO.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥