d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
to that pathetic boy:
Sunday, May 24, 2009 ( 8:55 AM )
Yay.This is my 90th entry. Congratulate me!HURRAH.:">>
I'll be sharing some quotes that struck me.
I got everything from Quotesbox.[Thanks Vea:))]
Thisisn't about my boyfriend because as what i would always say: I DONT HAVE ONE. Again, a proud member of the No boyfriend since birth society is here, blabbing!:))
I cried last night, not because I missed him or even wanted him, but because I have finally realized thatI am going to be alright without him.
*Im pretty sure that i would be alright without him but the problem is, i just can't tell him. Or should i say,he doesn't deserve this. I mean. Let him figure this out.*
I'll be sharing some quotes that struck me.
I got everything from Quotesbox.[Thanks Vea:))]
This
I cried last night, not because I missed him or even wanted him, but because I have finally realized that
*Im pretty sure that i would be alright without him but the problem is, i just can't tell him. Or should i say,
He keeps hurting you over & over again yet,you keep going back.He's just that one boy you can't seem to let go of he's the one who stole your heart & you're not ready to get it back yet.
*Sad but true. I know. Im pathetic.*
It may seem that I haven't been thinking of you & that this memory of you I've held in my heart,I've finally been able to let it go.I'm just trying to give you some space, give you some time to realize how much you mean to me & hopefully you'll pick up your act & come back. You & I both know that deep inside this thing we got going on isn't ever going to stop. Because as much as I cry, fight & stress about you,I wouldn't do it if I didn't think that you were worth it.Whoever you decide to let take my place, just remember that it won't be for long because even though we're not together, please don't doubt that it was real. I don't know what else to do but to wait, wait for better things, better days. A better time for us so that this time, we're gonna make it. I don't want a fresh start; I want to learn from our mistakes together.You know I'd do anything for you.I want to see how far you'll go for me. There are a lot of things I want, & you're not one of them.I need you.I keep trying to push away these feelings & hide the underneath anything that will keep me sane for the day. Me & you, we're just the 8th wonder of the world. I'm dying inside because I hope what I'm saying isn't too late. Ask anyone that knows me well;the best part about me was you.
*Im getting so emotional. Yes. I told you, it's me the drama queen!:)) Eventhough you've hurt me a lot of times i really dont know if i should give this up. My friends tell me to stop loving you because you've hurt me so much. Im telling you, it's not easy. Not easy. It's pretty hard but i hope i'll find the strength sometime. Better days, that's what i want. That's what i dream about. *
You don’t think that I knew you well? Maybe I didn’t know the exact town you were born in or the time of day that you were born. Maybe I didn’t know the names of all your aunts & uncles & maybe I got some of the names of your old friends mixed up. But don’t try to tell me that I didn’t know you. I could see by the way you looked when I passed you in the hallway what kind of day you were having. When you answered your phone I could tell what you were doing or how much fun you were having. I knew when something was really wrong because your face lost its brightness & I knew when you just needed a friend because I could tell from the sound of your voice. Don’t try to tell me I didn’t know you. I knew you more than everyone else. Don’t say I forgot about you either because you know that you pushed me away.
*And would you please stop telling me that i dont care? I hate it. You dont know how much i care and how much i think about you everyday. It's just that i need to hide this feeling. It's not supposed to be seen. In my mind, i know i shouldn't love you but my heart tells me to do the opposite.Ugh. I dont know what to follow. And now you're asking me why am i so cold? Why dont you ask yourself. You were the reason why im doing this though deep inside, it really hurts.*
You can't pretend you never think about us. We had our problems but we had good times too.And the summer where everything started.Remember those nights when we pretended it would never end? Maybe you can, but I can't forget everything so easily. Our racing hearts and your laughter still sometimes reach my ears. Don't you want those days back?Please tell me you do.Because I don't think you regret us. I don't think I can hear you say you regret me.
*And please. Dont.Tell me.You.Regret Me..*
I can say I’m fine when you don’t see me cry. I can say I could move on when I can’t even try. I can say I’m happy when I just want to die. But I can’t say “I still love you” after love said“goodbye.”
Too much of the drama.
XOXO.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥