d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
What now?:|
Saturday, May 2, 2009 ( 9:38 AM )
I wish i have a chance to swim with my friends. I also wish that i would be able to visit ABS CBN.
Was there a time in your life that you were secretly wishing two things to happen? And you were so happy because ,finally, you would be able to enjoy have some fun. But what if those two things that you wished would happen but on the same time and date? You need to choose only one since you dont have the power to move the dates because in the first place, you were just invited.
Im feeling that kind of stuff right now. And seriously, i don't know what to choose. I have pros and cons. I want to go swimming because i miss swimming and if ever this would push through, this would be my first outing with my friends and i hope this is not the last. I want to go to ABS CBN because until now, im still hoping to see my biggest crush SAM CONCEPCION *shouts* i also want to be with my child hood best friend Vina.
Im feeling that kind of stuff right now. And seriously, i don't know what to choose. I have pros and cons. I want to go swimming because i miss swimming and if ever this would push through, this would be my first outing with my friends and i hope this is not the last. I want to go to ABS CBN because until now, im still hoping to see my biggest crush SAM CONCEPCION *shouts* i also want to be with my child hood best friend Vina.
So if were to choose, would you go swimming or would you go to ABS CBN?
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥