d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
An Advance Happy Father's day to you:))
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 ( 5:58 PM )
This blog is for a man who truly loves. This is for the best dad in the whole wide world.
Pa, this is for you! This blog is made by the cutest daughter of all:>> I may not be the best but i know im the cutest. Hehe!:>>I love you and im glad that you're my dad:))

Do you remember those things that we do when i was three?
I can clearly see that we are under a tree.
You know i love it when you we visit different zoos.
We would also tease each other that you look like the monkey in Manila Zoo.
I miss you and the things that we share.
Would you care if i state and share?:))
I miss those days that i would cry over a math problem and you would be the only one who can stop me from crying because you would tell me that: you'll be the one to answer it.:))
I miss the days when me and mom would fight because im being too hard headed. No, i dont actually miss those but i miss how you would tell me that i was wrong and to please stop crying.
I actually miss the days that we're on a mall and the people would wonder if you are my boyfriend because were way too sweet and we act like we're one at all.
I miss how we held hands while walking at a park and how you put your arms around my shoulders. I told you we really look like a couple.
I miss how we laugh so hard when we would play a prank with mommy.
I miss how we run inside our house and pretend that it's too big.
I miss how you we fight and argue because you said you're cuter than I
I miss how you tease me because Sam Concepcion isn't really hot.
I miss how you say sorry after we had a fight.
I miss it when you would give me a lot of money because i said im going out with friends.
I miss it when you would treat me like a spoiled brat.
I miss how you would buy me things that i like and things that i want.
I miss how we share our favorite drink together even though we can buy for one another.
I miss how we fight over the remote.
Coz you want to watch basketball all day.
I would even hide the remote when you weren't looking
And i miss how you make me kulit to give back to you.
I miss it when you call me when im out and try to ask if everything's alright.
I miss your face
I miss your hands
I miss your smile
I miss your laughs
and most of all..
I MISS YOU!

You're the best dad to me.
To me, you don't look like Martin Nievera because you're way to handsome than he actually is.
You sing the "Be my lady" very well. You are the best singer in the whole wide world.
You're not only the most handsome dad and not only the best singer of Be My Lady but also the best Mathematician!:">>
I cant express how thankful am i to have you as my dad.
All i could actually say now is, we love each other and we need each other.
You're my one true love.
You are my best friend.
You are my boy friend
and you are my dad!:))
I love you so much, Pa!
and yes, i miss you more than you miss me.:">>
And a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY HANDSOME DAD!:>>
I love you sooo mats DAHDEH:">>

Do you remember those things that we do when i was three?
I can clearly see that we are under a tree.
You know i love it when you we visit different zoos.
We would also tease each other that you look like the monkey in Manila Zoo.
I miss you and the things that we share.
Would you care if i state and share?:))
I miss those days that i would cry over a math problem and you would be the only one who can stop me from crying because you would tell me that: you'll be the one to answer it.:))
I miss the days when me and mom would fight because im being too hard headed. No, i dont actually miss those but i miss how you would tell me that i was wrong and to please stop crying.
I actually miss the days that we're on a mall and the people would wonder if you are my boyfriend because were way too sweet and we act like we're one at all.
I miss how we held hands while walking at a park and how you put your arms around my shoulders. I told you we really look like a couple.
I miss how we laugh so hard when we would play a prank with mommy.
I miss how we run inside our house and pretend that it's too big.
I miss how you we fight and argue because you said you're cuter than I
I miss how you tease me because Sam Concepcion isn't really hot.
I miss how you say sorry after we had a fight.
I miss it when you would give me a lot of money because i said im going out with friends.
I miss it when you would treat me like a spoiled brat.
I miss how you would buy me things that i like and things that i want.
I miss how we share our favorite drink together even though we can buy for one another.
I miss how we fight over the remote.
Coz you want to watch basketball all day.
I would even hide the remote when you weren't looking
And i miss how you make me kulit to give back to you.
I miss it when you call me when im out and try to ask if everything's alright.
I miss your face
I miss your hands
I miss your smile
I miss your laughs
and most of all..
I MISS YOU!

You're the best dad to me.
To me, you don't look like Martin Nievera because you're way to handsome than he actually is.
You sing the "Be my lady" very well. You are the best singer in the whole wide world.
You're not only the most handsome dad and not only the best singer of Be My Lady but also the best Mathematician!:">>
I cant express how thankful am i to have you as my dad.
All i could actually say now is, we love each other and we need each other.
You're my one true love.
You are my best friend.
You are my boy friend
and you are my dad!:))
I love you so much, Pa!
and yes, i miss you more than you miss me.:">>
And a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY HANDSOME DAD!:>>
I love you sooo mats DAHDEH:">>
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥