d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Im over you..:))
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 ( 4:39 PM )
I have been blogging about this one person these past few days. I admit that it was one of the stages that helped me to move on. Sometimes, it's not only about forgetting a person but somehow remembering those times that you've spent together and finally realizing that it's over and you wouldn't be able to make another memory. Sometimes you must admit that it would only be a pat of your past. A part where you loved and had your heart broken. It's not only about getting over the pain, it's also about learning lessons. Im glad i've tried loving that kind of person because i learned so much and i would be able to apply this on whatever might happen to me on the future. You must really think thrice and be sure to do what you think is right. I dont regret loving him because if i didn't loved him that way. I've been happy and when i got hurt, i've learned a lot. It's not only about choosing what makes you happy but choosing what makes you and those people around you happy. You must reallu consider those people who really cares for you. Dont be so hard-headed when they try to give their advices. It really helps. He gave me a lot of reasons to say goodbye and another reason for me to cry. Last night was amazing. That was the first night that i didn't think about him before going to sleep. I didn't even noticed it. I woke up with a smile on my face and again, a thought of him didn't entered my mind. I just remembered when i looke at my status in my Y!m and it says: almost over you.. I realized that i've finally moved on. I realized that i can live without him and without even thinking of him. I am happy. I've finally move on. So right now if you're checking my y!m you'll see the status: over you.. Im glad im over him. I just wanna thank God for all. Thank you also to those friends who made me happy. Candice, thank you so much. I love you forever, babe!:) And thank you to plurk!:)
Im finally over him...:)
"Life isn't about living without problems
Life is about solving problems"
"When life knocks you down, you have two choices--
stay down or get up"
--Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul III--
Im finally over him...:)
"Life isn't about living without problems
Life is about solving problems"
"When life knocks you down, you have two choices--
stay down or get up"
--Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul III--
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥