d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Summer is overrrrr.
Sunday, June 7, 2009 ( 9:44 AM )
Haven't updated this blog but i added some links . Oh btw, im still accepting link exchange and i promise to visit your blogs soon. I have been very much busy about PLURK. So if you've stumbled here and you're reading this. Add me as your Plurk friend! Click Here! Let's plurk our lives away.Click here! Plurk helped me to lessen my stress and problems. I also gained new friends and gave advices to those who need them. I have been spending my week sitting here in front of my laptop and plurking. Im bored. I admit. I really need something to keep me busy aside from Plurk. Something that would keep me away in this laptop. My eyes are getting tried and i really need someone to talk to. Gosh. I can clearly hear David Cook singing Comeback To Me and honestly, one person's on my mind. It'sHIM. Yes, still him. I just remember him whenever i hear "comeback" songs. And honestly, not just those songs but i always and would always remember him. Now i wonder if he's still singing that song for me. He dedicated me that song when i said i need some time and distance and i would just try to fix everything and i promised to come back. I actually did but now, we bid goodbyes. This time, it's not a see-you-again goodbye but a final goodbye. I seriously dont know what to do. Why do i care about this one person when he doesn't even care for me? I know he doesn't really care because if he do, he wouldn't break my heart. I dont know. My heart is still with him and i dont know when i would completely get it back from him. Ugggh.This is so much pain to bear. Im trying to move on but everytime i miss him, i can't help but to smile whenever i remember those moments that we've shared. I know. Call me loser. He've hurt me many times but i forgive him everytime. Some call it stupid but i call it LOVE. Oh btw, why am i talking about HIM?
Change topic.
Summer is over. And that's the saddest line. SUMMER '09 would be a memorable summer to me. I've learned a lot. Experienced a lot and loved a lot. Who cares anyway?:) Im glad that i've done all those things because it made me a better and a stronger being. Im trying to be strong. Kk?:) I know i can make it. Just give me enough time to move on. I've met a lot of new friends this summer and i would forever treasure them. I can't wait to see them ALL again!:) I also learned a lot academically and emotionally. I loved and someone took me forgranted but i dont care. As long as i know i've done my part, it's more than enough. I've been happy with him and i can prove to him that i could be happy even without him existing. I can't wait to see the school again. I can't wait to see my friends and my schoolmates. Forgive me. Im getting too excited. I just hope that no one would bring H1N1 in our school. In Jesus Name!
I can't wait to knowww who's gonna spend the whole year with me..
Im getting more excited!!!!!:)
XOXO.
Change topic.
Summer is over. And that's the saddest line. SUMMER '09 would be a memorable summer to me. I've learned a lot. Experienced a lot and loved a lot. Who cares anyway?:) Im glad that i've done all those things because it made me a better and a stronger being. Im trying to be strong. Kk?:) I know i can make it. Just give me enough time to move on. I've met a lot of new friends this summer and i would forever treasure them. I can't wait to see them ALL again!:) I also learned a lot academically and emotionally. I loved and someone took me forgranted but i dont care. As long as i know i've done my part, it's more than enough. I've been happy with him and i can prove to him that i could be happy even without him existing. I can't wait to see the school again. I can't wait to see my friends and my schoolmates. Forgive me. Im getting too excited. I just hope that no one would bring H1N1 in our school. In Jesus Name!
I can't wait to knowww who's gonna spend the whole year with me..
Im getting more excited!!!!!:)
XOXO.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥