d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Dear blogger,
Sunday, July 5, 2009 ( 6:08 PM )
To my everdearest blog,
Im so sorry if i haven't updated you in the longest time. You know that school's making me busy and it's making me crazy. Ohh, i rhyme!:)) Would you believe if i tell you i miss you?:)) Well, you really should because i miss you and if only i have lots of time, i would update you everyday but this is reality. Anyway, i just want to tell you that we dont have classes til July 12 it's because of Swine Flu but im pretty sure that i am not infected because im strong and God is my protection:))
I went to UP last Friday. I super enjoyed my day. Would you believe if i tell you that i have a UP dream?:P Oh by the way, we'll go to La Salle taft on Tuesday and mom already said Yes to me:D My fingers are still crossed. Im hoping that there would be lots of hotties that would dazzle me. Hahaha! Just kidding.:)
I also want to tell you that, Physics is hatin' me. I dont love it either. I have a good grade on our first quiz but i know it's not enough to get a high grade by the end of the quarter and it's making me panic because it's Physics and to me, it means a lot. Anyway, i shall stretch some muscles and try to work things out.
I wonder why i blab a lot right now maybe because of boredom. No one's replying to my plurks and honestly, im hatin' it. Pffft!:P
I uploaded some pictures today at my multiply and friendster and you know that it's contacts only:)
My dad's arriving naaaa and i wont tell you what date. Let's be surprised together:)
I think i blab too much already and because of that i shall say goodbye and a see you again:)
Just always remember that you're loved, Sweetie:D
X O X O
Nishyohseven:)
Im so sorry if i haven't updated you in the longest time. You know that school's making me busy and it's making me crazy. Ohh, i rhyme!:)) Would you believe if i tell you i miss you?:)) Well, you really should because i miss you and if only i have lots of time, i would update you everyday but this is reality. Anyway, i just want to tell you that we dont have classes til July 12 it's because of Swine Flu but im pretty sure that i am not infected because im strong and God is my protection:))
I went to UP last Friday. I super enjoyed my day. Would you believe if i tell you that i have a UP dream?:P Oh by the way, we'll go to La Salle taft on Tuesday and mom already said Yes to me:D My fingers are still crossed. Im hoping that there would be lots of hotties that would dazzle me. Hahaha! Just kidding.:)
I also want to tell you that, Physics is hatin' me. I dont love it either. I have a good grade on our first quiz but i know it's not enough to get a high grade by the end of the quarter and it's making me panic because it's Physics and to me, it means a lot. Anyway, i shall stretch some muscles and try to work things out.
I wonder why i blab a lot right now maybe because of boredom. No one's replying to my plurks and honestly, im hatin' it. Pffft!:P
I uploaded some pictures today at my multiply and friendster and you know that it's contacts only:)
My dad's arriving naaaa and i wont tell you what date. Let's be surprised together:)
I think i blab too much already and because of that i shall say goodbye and a see you again:)
Just always remember that you're loved, Sweetie:D
X O X O
Nishyohseven:)
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥