d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
" If people talk negatively about you, live in a such way that no one would believe them."
Friday, July 17, 2009 ( 3:26 PM )
Today, classes was suspended but it was too late already. It was announced by Mr. Noel and everyone was shouting ang jumping. I thought we really dont have classes today and im almost late for class. Thank God they moved the tardy time to 7:45 am.
Ms. Lizette asked us to write the interest club that we're joining. I choosed THE RIDGE. It's a club for the budding journalists who would want to enrich their skills and abilities in writing. It's actually not new to me. I was once a journalist and a im one of the writers who wrote the school paper when i was on the 6th grade. I don't know why i choosed that. I think that's really my passion or maybe, that's what my heart wants. I dont care if people would laugh at me, i dont care about their opinions. They wouldnt be the one who would create my future, anyway.
I dont like it when people selects the club where they wouldn't do anything. I mean, some clubs dont do something sensible--for me at least. Having friends is not also a factor to consider in joining clubs but encouraging a friend is never a no-no.
" We must not choose what our friends want but we must choose the club that would help us enrich our talents and abilities"
It's okay to join a club alone. We can always make new friends, right?:))
And right now, i know some would label me as: FEELER because joining the RIDGE is never an easy job and some think that it is for the intellectual ones.
Well, i can't say anything to them. It's final. Im joining the RIDGE and there's no turning back.
I can prove them that they should not underestimate me.
" If people talk negatively about you, live in a such way that no one would believe them."
:))
X O X O
Nishyohseven<33
Ms. Lizette asked us to write the interest club that we're joining. I choosed THE RIDGE. It's a club for the budding journalists who would want to enrich their skills and abilities in writing. It's actually not new to me. I was once a journalist and a im one of the writers who wrote the school paper when i was on the 6th grade. I don't know why i choosed that. I think that's really my passion or maybe, that's what my heart wants. I dont care if people would laugh at me, i dont care about their opinions. They wouldnt be the one who would create my future, anyway.
I dont like it when people selects the club where they wouldn't do anything. I mean, some clubs dont do something sensible--for me at least. Having friends is not also a factor to consider in joining clubs but encouraging a friend is never a no-no.
" We must not choose what our friends want but we must choose the club that would help us enrich our talents and abilities"
It's okay to join a club alone. We can always make new friends, right?:))
And right now, i know some would label me as: FEELER because joining the RIDGE is never an easy job and some think that it is for the intellectual ones.
Well, i can't say anything to them. It's final. Im joining the RIDGE and there's no turning back.
I can prove them that they should not underestimate me.
" If people talk negatively about you, live in a such way that no one would believe them."
:))
X O X O
Nishyohseven<33
Labels: Happiness, Lessons, Life, Talents
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥