d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Now what?:))
Thursday, July 9, 2009 ( 9:38 AM )
Hello readers! I just want to share something about what happened last night.
I was about to go to sleep because it's 8pm already and to those who know me, there's nothing new with that. I usually go to bed by 8pm. If i am still awake by 9pm, then you should ask me why. I might be doing something else. So going back.. I thought of opening my laptop to submit my UST application form online and then i was already filling out the blank spaces but this question made me think:
Courses.
1st choice:
2nd choice:
I was about to choose my course but i questioned myself. What do i really like to do? What do i love to do and will never get tired of doing?
I have an answer with this question. What i want to do is to help others. This is what i love and i would never ever get tired of it. That's it. Im decided to be a doctor. Ever since i was a kid, i really salute this men/women who sits in a desk. This men/ women would be the person that we run to whenever we need help. Especially when we are sick. They are the ones that we trust and the ones that we look up to. I really wanted to be one. Being a doctor was never erased in my dreams and ambitions. Before, i wanted to be a Dermatologist and now, i want to be a Pediatrician.
The reason why i am blabbing here is that i didnt know what pre-med course i should take. Help?:))
Honestly, i was afraid to choose the course that i really want because the one that i want may not be the best for me. I keep on hinking and thinking and i ended up not submitting the form and refreshing the page. I was about to sleep and then i asked God.
Lord, what do you really want for me?
I waited for his answer. I fell asleep. This morning, i decided to grab my bible and it lead me to this verse:
..."Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
--Mark 4: 40
.."Don't be afraid. JUST BELIEVE."
--Mark 5:36
God, thank you and i hope that i would be able to choose the course that you want for me. May your will be done.
X O X O
Nishyohseven<33>
I was about to go to sleep because it's 8pm already and to those who know me, there's nothing new with that. I usually go to bed by 8pm. If i am still awake by 9pm, then you should ask me why. I might be doing something else. So going back.. I thought of opening my laptop to submit my UST application form online and then i was already filling out the blank spaces but this question made me think:
Courses.
1st choice:
2nd choice:
I was about to choose my course but i questioned myself. What do i really like to do? What do i love to do and will never get tired of doing?
I have an answer with this question. What i want to do is to help others. This is what i love and i would never ever get tired of it. That's it. Im decided to be a doctor. Ever since i was a kid, i really salute this men/women who sits in a desk. This men/ women would be the person that we run to whenever we need help. Especially when we are sick. They are the ones that we trust and the ones that we look up to. I really wanted to be one. Being a doctor was never erased in my dreams and ambitions. Before, i wanted to be a Dermatologist and now, i want to be a Pediatrician.
The reason why i am blabbing here is that i didnt know what pre-med course i should take. Help?:))
Honestly, i was afraid to choose the course that i really want because the one that i want may not be the best for me. I keep on hinking and thinking and i ended up not submitting the form and refreshing the page. I was about to sleep and then i asked God.
Lord, what do you really want for me?
I waited for his answer. I fell asleep. This morning, i decided to grab my bible and it lead me to this verse:
..."Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
--Mark 4: 40
.."Don't be afraid. JUST BELIEVE."
--Mark 5:36
God, thank you and i hope that i would be able to choose the course that you want for me. May your will be done.
X O X O
Nishyohseven<33>
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥