d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Update!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 ( 8:35 PM )
Ola! I'm sorry for not updating you that much. I'm kinda hooked with Tumblr.
I miss school already:(( I haven't attended classes since Friday because of high fever. I underwent a surgery also last Saturday. I dont want to elaborate more on that. Telling the surgery story makes me BLAH!
I am fully aware that I missed a lot of activities in school already. I honestly want to attend classes already but Dad's not allowing me.
UPCAT is just few days from now and I admit that I am not ready and I am not confident.
Anyway, even tough I pass UP--I won't study there. UST is still my dream school and I declare that I would be a tiger in the next few
months:p
I'll be taking BS Nursing as a pre-med, just so you know:))
Med tech and BS Biology is still in my mind tough.
Last Friday, was the first meeting of the ridge club and unfortunately, i wasn't there:((
We also have a new maid who loves to eat and not to mention her laziness at work(annoyed)
She finished a bag full of m&m's that's not even hers. It was actually bought to me by my daddy.
If you happened to be my friend in plurk--you probably noticed how much I plurk about her and how irritated I am.
Oh did I mentioned that Dad arrived last Tuesday?:))
Were now a one happy family and I look forward for mooooore bonding moments.
That's why I need to be fit and healthy!:))
Toodles!
X O X O
Nishyohseven<33
I miss school already:(( I haven't attended classes since Friday because of high fever. I underwent a surgery also last Saturday. I dont want to elaborate more on that. Telling the surgery story makes me BLAH!
I am fully aware that I missed a lot of activities in school already. I honestly want to attend classes already but Dad's not allowing me.
UPCAT is just few days from now and I admit that I am not ready and I am not confident.
Anyway, even tough I pass UP--I won't study there. UST is still my dream school and I declare that I would be a tiger in the next few
months:p
I'll be taking BS Nursing as a pre-med, just so you know:))
Med tech and BS Biology is still in my mind tough.
Last Friday, was the first meeting of the ridge club and unfortunately, i wasn't there:((
We also have a new maid who loves to eat and not to mention her laziness at work(annoyed)
She finished a bag full of m&m's that's not even hers. It was actually bought to me by my daddy.
If you happened to be my friend in plurk--you probably noticed how much I plurk about her and how irritated I am.
Oh did I mentioned that Dad arrived last Tuesday?:))
Were now a one happy family and I look forward for mooooore bonding moments.
That's why I need to be fit and healthy!:))
Toodles!
X O X O
Nishyohseven<33
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥