d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Lessonsss.
Saturday, September 5, 2009 ( 9:48 AM )
Time--It is one of the most important thing in our lives.
“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”
Time really flies fast when you're enjoying. I cannot even imagine that next year, i will be a college freshman. I thought im still this little girl who entered high school. I enjoyed my high school and im still enjoying my last year.
I have many blessings to count and i must go and follow my heart and my God.
Sportsfest '09 had an end. I enjoyed participating in different booths. I am most active in the Marriage booth because i volunteered myself to be the leader. I enjoyed seeing those girls and boys being married and get so kilig when they were married on their crushes. I remembered the day when i first got married. I was on the sixth grade and i was married with my biggest crush. I also enjoyed selling kissmarks.
**My last play on the table tennis room will be very much remembered because it was a close fight against my ex-teammate. I was even shouting and had several deep breath before i served the ball. It was a great play and i will surely miss playing on that court.**
Oh btw, we won gold. I just want to thank Pat Doctolero and Mika Uy for their support and their hardwork. I will surely miss seeing them being nervous while im on the court i will miss how they will cheer me up when they think im thinkin' of losing. I will surely miss them!*tears*
Many lessons were learned. Lessons that is not taught in school. Lessons that is not memorized nor computed. And surely will i value those and apply them in my life.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAMMATES AND OPPONENTS!:))
And just so you know, i passed FEU-CAT and it made my day! Made me wanna blog and share this stuff:))
“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”
Time really flies fast when you're enjoying. I cannot even imagine that next year, i will be a college freshman. I thought im still this little girl who entered high school. I enjoyed my high school and im still enjoying my last year.
I have many blessings to count and i must go and follow my heart and my God.
Sportsfest '09 had an end. I enjoyed participating in different booths. I am most active in the Marriage booth because i volunteered myself to be the leader. I enjoyed seeing those girls and boys being married and get so kilig when they were married on their crushes. I remembered the day when i first got married. I was on the sixth grade and i was married with my biggest crush. I also enjoyed selling kissmarks.
**My last play on the table tennis room will be very much remembered because it was a close fight against my ex-teammate. I was even shouting and had several deep breath before i served the ball. It was a great play and i will surely miss playing on that court.**
Oh btw, we won gold. I just want to thank Pat Doctolero and Mika Uy for their support and their hardwork. I will surely miss seeing them being nervous while im on the court i will miss how they will cheer me up when they think im thinkin' of losing. I will surely miss them!*tears*
Many lessons were learned. Lessons that is not taught in school. Lessons that is not memorized nor computed. And surely will i value those and apply them in my life.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAMMATES AND OPPONENTS!:))
And just so you know, i passed FEU-CAT and it made my day! Made me wanna blog and share this stuff:))
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥