d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
I think they call it love.
Friday, March 12, 2010 ( 6:20 PM )
"Make every second count"
My Senior year is almost over ,but I know, one thing is for sure--FRIENDS ARE FOREVER. On my last year in my Alma matter, I realized the importance of friendship. As you all know(well at least to the readers of my blog), I had the biggest heartbreak before senior year started. And what's worse? that stupid boy won't really mind. Okay. I'm just want to clear this thing, i called him stupid because he really is. I mean, he doesn't deserve to labeled as a good boy.
Fine. I'm going to admit it. I've been bitter but now, i just want you and him to know that I am waaay better. I felt the bitterness and I think it lasted for five months? Not long..huh?!
But no matter what happen, I still believe in the magic of LOVE.
..and right now, I think I'm falling in love again.
Well, i dont want to rush things. You know. Priorities first.
Besides, Im not sure if it's really love. It might be only an infatuation or maybe im just over reacting..but one thing is for sure. He makes me happy.
I dont want to be in a relationship. I dont want commitments because I know that Im not yet ready for the pain that might struck again.
**I wrote this blog because i think, i haven't updated this for a long time already.**
College....just months away. I dont want to leave high school because I met a lot of amazing there. :>
I promise to update you again;)))
Toddles!
"Will our paths meet again?"
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥