the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Money. Hmmm.. What does money really mean? Maybe, Money is everything for a business-minded person, it can also be a symbol for one’s status in life. It can be JUST a paper for the world’s greatest billionaire. Money is the root of all evil, according to the Bible. To a college student like me, money is important. I need it in order to finish schooling. We just can’t make projects using recyclable materials all the time. We can’t finish our thesis and requirements if we don’t have provision. I need money to buy food for survival. Money is important to me but it isn't everything.
My parents give me an allowance on a daily basis. In return, I have to take good care and handle it well. In my everyday life, I try my best to save by buying things that I need and not what I want. At an early age, my mom opened a bank account where I could put my excess money. The main reason why mom did this is because she wants me to learn how to value money and save it for the future. I believe it was a great move that my mother did. Until now, I always make sure that I have something left to be deposited in my bank account.
To end this, money is a necessity on Earth but it will never be able to buy those things that we truly need as humans: love, peace and happiness. Let us not put money to waste. May we value it well and don’t splurge too much on worldly things.
and be happy.