d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
Lately, my mind is occupied with random thoughts and I feel like sharing it here. So here it goes:
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Sunday, January 23, 2011 ( 8:19 PM )
Lately, my mind is occupied with random thoughts and I feel like sharing it here. So here it goes:
1. Second sem is almost over. I cannot believe that I actually survived my first year here at PLM. Well, let's just assume that Im going to finish my First year without problems. Plus, I don't want my reg form to turn yellow. I like it clean and simple so please stay in white. (Reg form colors: White- Non-paying= Academic Scholar, No failing marks, retained the required GWA. Yello- Paying = it's either you transfered to another college or course or you failed and was given a Probation status)
2. Exam results next week. Like Gosh! I don't know if Im going to pass all those brain twisting and nerve cracking tests. College Trigonometry was the hardest. It was never a problem to me until I went to college and took College Trigo. I thought I know my lessons too well but the exam was just too hard. I guess it's really designed for engineering students. (The disadvantage of Departmentalized exams)
3. I srsly want/need a break. Summer break, hurry! I want you.
4. I'm kinda scared reading true to life stories. My college friend bought a Chicken Soup for College students book(I dont know the exact title). I try to ready stories whenever we have free period and stuff. I saw this story: A girl who is very much decided with the field she's going to take before she gets in college. She enrolled as a BS Biology student in a university and as time goes by, she realized that she loves to write more than she loves her course so she shifted to another course which satisfies her dreams. I'm just scared that I might love another field which is not med-related and might end up as someone I never really imagined. Hah! Too paranoid.
5. I don't know if I should get a summer job or not.
and the other thoughts will stay in my heart and mind. I like it to be locked between me and my creator.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥