d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I hate seeing someone stranded because of a failed relationship. I've been there and I know how much it hurts but I am not saying that we all feel the same intensity of pain because we'll never know all the sacrifices that one gave just to make it work. "Everything comes to and end" and somehow, someday, we would be thankful that it happened. We'll never really know the reason behind it right away but I know for sure, there will come a time when you will be proud to say that you already moved on.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
The used to be pathetic story.
Monday, June 13, 2011 ( 5:37 PM )
I hate seeing someone stranded because of a failed relationship. I've been there and I know how much it hurts but I am not saying that we all feel the same intensity of pain because we'll never know all the sacrifices that one gave just to make it work. "Everything comes to and end" and somehow, someday, we would be thankful that it happened. We'll never really know the reason behind it right away but I know for sure, there will come a time when you will be proud to say that you already moved on.
Well, just so you know, I've been inlove with a guy and we had a relationship. It wasn't the boyfriend-girlfriend type but we know that we're special to each other and we have this mutual understanding. I never really liked the idea of having a boyfriend and having official dates and stuffs. So there. I think was really inlove with him for a month and I didn't know that he have this "other girl". Right there and then, I started telling him what I felt. It was..painful. I had to tell him that it's over. I stopped texting him and communicating with him. I never really had an idea about moving on after a failed relationship. It was my first time. It was my first heartbreak. Years have passed and I started to realize things. I learned a lot. I never regret loving him because I know that I've been in the moment when all I really want is to love and be loved.
Now, we still text and talk to each other. We remained friends. I prayed that eventually forgiveness will find it's way to my heart..and it happened. I know it wasn't only me..I know that there is a supernatural being that helped me and healed my broken heart. I thank God for everything.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥