d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
“Write the title of your favorite artwork. It can be a painting, a poem, a song, etc.” my Humanities prof instructed. At first I was thinking about writing the title of the painting that I will be reporting in class next week. I think it was just a minute before she asked to pass our papers that the song “Amazed” came in my mind. I didn’t have second thoughts about it so I wrote the title of the song that touches me the most. It was just a simple song but sure, it makes me cry whenever I hear the tune. Those lyrics appeal to me more than any Christian song does.
I admit it. I wasn’t acting normal for the past week. I always cast doubt upon the things that I cannot do and even the love that I hold for myself. I forgot about His goodness, grace and mercy. I stumbled. I failed. Everything was a disappointment. I know nothing that can bring back the old me: the one who cares, gives and trust Him.
That Friday changed everything. Remembering the song that I used to sing, the hymn of my soul and the perfect words combined into one; I got reminded how God can do amazing things. I went to the place where I can shout, sing and dance without being judged. The place where I can express who I really am and the very place where I can feel the inner peace. The second that I entered that place, I was asking myself “what brought me here? I am not ready to face Him. I am a a wreck, I am nothing.” The music team started the service. I have a heavy heart so I asked Him if I should really be on that place. I was even like: If I am important to you, speak to me. Teach me how to worship. Play my favorite song. I know that wasn’t a good idea. I should not challenge and demand from Him.
The praise songs were nice but it wasn’t appealing to me that time. They started playing the first worship song I forgot the title but it has the word “amazed” on it. I was still longing for one song that can instantly remind me of His goodness. I was telling Him that I still cannot feel Him at that moment, I know that something is missing—the feeling is incomplete. The team started to play the second worship song. The next thing was, I found myself in total awe. I was shivering and breaking down. You know why? It’s because the song “AMAZED” was playing. The rest is history.
The Lord never fails. His greatness and faithfulness remains. Sometimes, we just have to learn things in a hard way. I know I have turned my back a lot of time already but He would always make a way to bring me back to Him. Forgetting all my sins, He remember His promises. I love you Lord!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Amazed.
Saturday, July 16, 2011 ( 10:06 PM )
“Write the title of your favorite artwork. It can be a painting, a poem, a song, etc.” my Humanities prof instructed. At first I was thinking about writing the title of the painting that I will be reporting in class next week. I think it was just a minute before she asked to pass our papers that the song “Amazed” came in my mind. I didn’t have second thoughts about it so I wrote the title of the song that touches me the most. It was just a simple song but sure, it makes me cry whenever I hear the tune. Those lyrics appeal to me more than any Christian song does.
I admit it. I wasn’t acting normal for the past week. I always cast doubt upon the things that I cannot do and even the love that I hold for myself. I forgot about His goodness, grace and mercy. I stumbled. I failed. Everything was a disappointment. I know nothing that can bring back the old me: the one who cares, gives and trust Him.
That Friday changed everything. Remembering the song that I used to sing, the hymn of my soul and the perfect words combined into one; I got reminded how God can do amazing things. I went to the place where I can shout, sing and dance without being judged. The place where I can express who I really am and the very place where I can feel the inner peace. The second that I entered that place, I was asking myself “what brought me here? I am not ready to face Him. I am a a wreck, I am nothing.” The music team started the service. I have a heavy heart so I asked Him if I should really be on that place. I was even like: If I am important to you, speak to me. Teach me how to worship. Play my favorite song. I know that wasn’t a good idea. I should not challenge and demand from Him.
The praise songs were nice but it wasn’t appealing to me that time. They started playing the first worship song I forgot the title but it has the word “amazed” on it. I was still longing for one song that can instantly remind me of His goodness. I was telling Him that I still cannot feel Him at that moment, I know that something is missing—the feeling is incomplete. The team started to play the second worship song. The next thing was, I found myself in total awe. I was shivering and breaking down. You know why? It’s because the song “AMAZED” was playing. The rest is history.
The Lord never fails. His greatness and faithfulness remains. Sometimes, we just have to learn things in a hard way. I know I have turned my back a lot of time already but He would always make a way to bring me back to Him. Forgetting all my sins, He remember His promises. I love you Lord!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥