d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
“You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind;
My hope will always stand for you hold me in your hands..”
That is the song that sends me to a shivering feeling whenever I would have the chance to hear it. This is very special to me because at one point in my life, the song moved me and exactly explained my feelings for my one true love—God.
I came from a Christian family. My grandfather is a pastor; so does my grandma. Since I grew up without my father always on my side, my grandpa (as what I call him) played the “father role” in my life. We would always bond over an ice cream while he was preparing his message for the Sunday service. My mom even told me that at an early age of 3, I am already capable of memorizing bible verses. At 4, I started dancing for God and became a part of the dance ministry. I was the perfect daughter and I had the perfect family but all of that changed when rebellion met me. Coming from a Christian family doesn’t mean that you are immune to this stage of life.
As a teenager, I was always curious and I wanted to explore the world. Spending most of my time with friends, going to different places and going home late was a norm to me. I wouldn’t even take my mom’s sermon seriously. To me, what goes in comes out so whenever she’s doing the talking and the shouting, I would just imagine that I am in a play or something theatrical. And yup! I got a daily dose of her teachings.
After of a year of rebellion and being the bad daughter, there was a big twist that happened in my life. The change started when I had a teacher in high school who reminded me that I am precious to God’s eyes because I am His masterpiece. That very day, I promised my life to the Lord. He became my strength and my refuge in times of trouble. I also learned that God can use all the good stuff and the bad stuff in our lives and mix it up for our great destiny that he has planned. So in return to his goodness and mercy, I attended youth services, offered my weekends to Him and His word was my new vitamins.
Until today, this very moment that I am standing in front of you, I still couldn’t believe how God worked in my life. He made me realize that I don’t have any reason to rebel. I have the best family, they provided me everything that I need and sometimes they give me what I want too. I also appreciated my mother. I learned that she’s a never ending song in my heart of comfort, joy, peace and love. I may sometimes forget her words; I know I will always remember the tune. I believe that God restored my relationship with my mom. From being enemies, we became best friends. With that, I have proven that with God, nothing is impossible.
So, today, if you are the person that I am years ago, I only have a piece of advice for you: have an intimate relationship with God. It is great to be loved by the king of kings. It is even greater to be called His’ and his prince/ princess.
When you are sincere to Him, he is always willing to forget your sins, instead, He will remember His promises. By the way, I am talking about this not because I want to brag and say: “Hey! I am holy and religious!” Well, the truth is, I am not. We are all the same. Sinners. I am sharing this message because I want you to feel the same way that I am feeling right now. I hope you will see this as an eye-opener and a lesson to take note of. Trust me. It is worth it. God is always worth it.
Lastly, in every decision that you have to make, be sure that you examine yourself first. Ask yourself: “will this bring glory to God?” If the answer is no, don’t pursue it. If the answer is yes, go ahead! Do it. You are here to honor God and glorify Him. We only have one life to live so in everything that you do, may this quote be a guide to you: What you are is His gift to you, what you become is your gift to Him. Thank you and Good morning!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
My last speech in our Rhetoric class
Sunday, October 23, 2011 ( 6:29 PM )
“You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind;
My hope will always stand for you hold me in your hands..”
That is the song that sends me to a shivering feeling whenever I would have the chance to hear it. This is very special to me because at one point in my life, the song moved me and exactly explained my feelings for my one true love—God.
I came from a Christian family. My grandfather is a pastor; so does my grandma. Since I grew up without my father always on my side, my grandpa (as what I call him) played the “father role” in my life. We would always bond over an ice cream while he was preparing his message for the Sunday service. My mom even told me that at an early age of 3, I am already capable of memorizing bible verses. At 4, I started dancing for God and became a part of the dance ministry. I was the perfect daughter and I had the perfect family but all of that changed when rebellion met me. Coming from a Christian family doesn’t mean that you are immune to this stage of life.
As a teenager, I was always curious and I wanted to explore the world. Spending most of my time with friends, going to different places and going home late was a norm to me. I wouldn’t even take my mom’s sermon seriously. To me, what goes in comes out so whenever she’s doing the talking and the shouting, I would just imagine that I am in a play or something theatrical. And yup! I got a daily dose of her teachings.
After of a year of rebellion and being the bad daughter, there was a big twist that happened in my life. The change started when I had a teacher in high school who reminded me that I am precious to God’s eyes because I am His masterpiece. That very day, I promised my life to the Lord. He became my strength and my refuge in times of trouble. I also learned that God can use all the good stuff and the bad stuff in our lives and mix it up for our great destiny that he has planned. So in return to his goodness and mercy, I attended youth services, offered my weekends to Him and His word was my new vitamins.
Until today, this very moment that I am standing in front of you, I still couldn’t believe how God worked in my life. He made me realize that I don’t have any reason to rebel. I have the best family, they provided me everything that I need and sometimes they give me what I want too. I also appreciated my mother. I learned that she’s a never ending song in my heart of comfort, joy, peace and love. I may sometimes forget her words; I know I will always remember the tune. I believe that God restored my relationship with my mom. From being enemies, we became best friends. With that, I have proven that with God, nothing is impossible.
So, today, if you are the person that I am years ago, I only have a piece of advice for you: have an intimate relationship with God. It is great to be loved by the king of kings. It is even greater to be called His’ and his prince/ princess.
When you are sincere to Him, he is always willing to forget your sins, instead, He will remember His promises. By the way, I am talking about this not because I want to brag and say: “Hey! I am holy and religious!” Well, the truth is, I am not. We are all the same. Sinners. I am sharing this message because I want you to feel the same way that I am feeling right now. I hope you will see this as an eye-opener and a lesson to take note of. Trust me. It is worth it. God is always worth it.
Lastly, in every decision that you have to make, be sure that you examine yourself first. Ask yourself: “will this bring glory to God?” If the answer is no, don’t pursue it. If the answer is yes, go ahead! Do it. You are here to honor God and glorify Him. We only have one life to live so in everything that you do, may this quote be a guide to you: What you are is His gift to you, what you become is your gift to Him. Thank you and Good morning!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥