the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Yesterday was probably one of my most memorable moments in life. I had an encounter with a person who was once significant in my life. Things happened and we ended up having a broken relationship. I never really knew the reason behind it but I know God always have the best plan for his children. I had to move on and learn from the connection that was lost.
I must admit that I once asked God why some things just don’t last forever. “I was never good enough” was always in my vocabulary. Thinking about the things that I’ve done for it, I cannot see what I did wrong. Sometimes I also think that I’m just too boring to keep. I had thoughts in my head that could never resolve the question that I have for myself.
I had to search for myself again. Years have passed, I gained self-confidence and love. Knowing that God is always there was enough for me. I also developed a bond for myself.
Seeing that person for after who-knows-when, I just laughed at myself and wondered what I ever saw in him. Seeing a cigarette in his right hand was enough to answer my question years back. Truly, God wants the best for us. I couldn’t thank Him enough for it..and can I just say that I used to have a really bad taste with guys before. Hahaha!
We just have to wait for the perfect moment. Yesterday was the right time for me to reflect (about the question of the past) and thank God for his goodness. God always want the best for us!
It isn’t necessary to forget the past but it is really important to learn from it. J
P.S. I started collecting stickers for my Starbucks promo card. I badly want their 2012 planner.
and be happy.